Friday, February 19, 2010

an endless route

19th February 2010
Friday
Your question to me last night keeps troubling me
Until now
You asked me if I have anything I would wanna tell you
Maybe I do have





I wanna tell you that I miss you a lot
I wanna ask if you're happier now without me

But what's the point of asking?
Knowing what your answers will be
"No, that's not the point."
"We just don't suit each other."
"We're better off being friends."
So what's the point of me asking, knowing that your answers will hurt me even more
My mind is so full of questions
But none of them ensures me a good answer
So why ask and get hurt for it?
Can I have you back?
Is this all a prank?
Are you serious with me?
Or were you?
Do you still think of me?
Do you regret this?
Do you wanna get back together?
Do I matter to you?
Would you still be mine?
Would you change your mind?
Do you feel my pain?
Will you ever wanna go shopping with me anymore?
Will you ever hold me tight anymore?
Will I ever feel your warmth now?
Will you be there for me forever and always?
Will you give us another chance?
Will you allow me back into your life?
Of all the questions I wish I could get positive feedbacks
The one thing that I want you to know is that
I blog about all these which makes you think they're too personal is because it is only through my blog that you will know what I'm feeling and thinking without me saying it out
I write out almost everything in here is because I want you to know
Of all people who read it, I want you to know
Just because I want you to know
Maybe you're not following my blog anymore
What else could I ask of you now?
Nothing
I had something to tell you
And I had something to ask you
I miss you a lot
Are you happier now without me?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment