Wednesday, April 28, 2010

impulse vs eccentricity

28th April 2010
Wednesday

Before I start blabbering about what happened yesterday evening, I think I need to clarify some things. Firstly, I soooo do not believe in superstitions. So, screw superstitions. I only believe in God.<3 Secondly, how can you ever compare my current lifestyle with my SPM lifestyle. That is undoubtedly very unfair to me okay? And besides, it's not that I'm going for clubbing or doing something illegal or what. I'm just having fun like what a teenager my age would do. Is that even wrong to you? And what is so that wrong with having a sleepover at a friend's house? It's not that we will do something unrighteous or what. Damn, you guys seriously gotta have some trust in me. It just hurts when you have doubts in me. =S And thirdly, don't think that college's lifestyle is the same as in high school. It's just not the same okay? True it is, I have not experienced any college life yet but from what I could see from my friends' college life, they're not a teeny bit the same as in high school. But whatever it is, I just dunno how to make sense to you. You'll just have to figure that out yourself sooner or later. And lastly, apologies for any hard feelings I caused here.
Peace. =)
(do I sound like you'll wanna say 'LMAO' now? =DDD)

Alright, enough for all that grunts. Now, the fun part! =DDD

Seriously,  advanced plannings would never work out for us. Well, at least for myself and my cranky buddies. =D Thanks so much to us, the last minute planners, we all settled for a movie just an hour before the movie starts. That didn't sound crazy enough for you I know. Just stay with me, and I'm sure you'll find us extremely outta our minds. =PPP

It wasn't really a last minute plan actually but, hmm, I think it can be considered as one though. Haha. Sue already asked Birdie to train her driving on the road on Monday night's badminton. And after driving, they might as well go for a movie also. I chatted with Birdie before he went off to Sue's house and I was told that he would go to her house at 3pm. But at 3.30pm or so, it started raining cats and dogs and what's more, there was thunder as well. So I thought their plan for movie after that would be cancelled. That was one thing.

Second thing was, I told that dummy about it. He just said that he could make it if he could use his Kelisa. The thing was, when he reached Cempaka (I suppose), he asked me whether I wanna go for movie. LMAO! That was so sudden okay? Because at first, I didn't think I could go anyway. Heck, Monday I went for badminton and now I'm off for movie again? You think my mum would allow that? Hell no! So that dummy phoned me and asked me whether I wanna go or not. And could he be dumm-ier than that? I asked him where was Birdie and got a 'dunno' as answer. Few more questions, and more 'dunno-es'. Gee, thanks, that helped a lot dummy! =PPP
And after I hung up to say that I would ask my mum first, I received a message from Birdie. Heck, I didn't realise he changed his name in my phone's contact list from 'Birdie Ming' to 'Wei Ming!!!' Grrr, did he even need to to add the 3 EXCLAMATION MARKS??? Birdie you! Haha.

My conversation with my mum.
Me : Mi, my friends invited me to go for a move oh. Can I go?
Mum : Can is can, but don't stay overnight again ah.
The rest were not as important as the first reply huh? Haha. Even I myself got a surprise when she said I could go. That is something man! Feeling oh-so-good, I replied to both of them my green light. =D

So here was the plan. En Hau fetch that dummy back to his home to get his Kelisa and then he'll come and fetch me. Something sounding not right here? Or, how would En Hau fetch that dummy home? Here was the thing, En Hau and that dummy were in the same train on their way back from college. Well apparently, En Hau was coming home from PWTC while that dummy was at Masjid Jamek. So coincidentally, that dummy boarded the same train in which En Hau was in. How nice! And I really laughed my ass off when that dummy told us how strange it was when he sent En Hau a message and heard a message alert immediately when he was in the train. The second time he sent, it happened again. I bet it would be funnier if one of them called the other. =DDD
So, having that explained, now, shall we continue? =)
So En Hau would fetch Ah Liew back home to get his Kelisa and then, umm, wait, now I'm kinda confused. Then what about En Hau's Myvi? Does that mean after fetching that dummy back home, they both drove to En hau's home and left the Myvi at En hau's home and only that dummy drove? Uhh, geez, I forgot to ask about that yesterday! Haha. Forgive me. =)
Anyway, that dummy said he was gonna fetch me from my home. Alright, I'm sooo cool with that. =D

On the other hand, Birdie who was with Sue for almost the whole afternoon, would go straight to Galaxy Ampang. Geez, I still couldn't understand why Galazy Ampang okay? I've never been there and when I asked En Hau and that dummy about it on our way there, I was told that it's just like UE3. In terms of emptiness alright? Heck, it was deserted! Way deserted than UE3!
Gee, we could even complicate ourseleves with the issue of dining at home or outside after movie. I just love my friends. =DDD

Alright, talking about the movie now. Sue bought the tickets before we even reached there yet. So, 'The Losers.' Uhh, that's the name for the movie alright? Haha.

So, the synopsis.
Basically, it's about a gang of highly skilled soldiers that was sent for a mission in which they were then kinda like, framed for and they were then left stranded in Bolivia. The mastermind behind all this was a man called Max. He tried to kill the 5 soldiers in that mission but what Max didn't know was, they survived and nobody knew about that. A lady came into picture later on, convincing them that she could help them get back into the States with the condition that they help her get Max. It's kinda complicated, I know. Because I didn't really understand the story at first. But after some revelations, things got clearer. Though some parts were really violent and aggressive and gruesome, the killings were very much surreal. Well, it's a 18++ movie, so expect some 18++ scenes though, if you get what I mean. =)
Uhh, I guess it's not a bad movie after all. Hey, I think it's even better than Kick-Ass! Really I do think so. Clay, Rogue, Cougar, Jenson, Pooch. Clay was the commander, Cougar was a really pro shooter. Uhh, you know, being very good at gun-shooting? Do you call that a shooter? Or gunner? Heck, I don't know! Haha. Anyway, I like Cougar. He's really really really damn effing cool man! He reminded me of Will Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean. You know, Orlando Bloom? Yup, that's him. Why I said so? Because Cougar always had that very cool poise and he's always wearing a hat like the one Will Turner wears in Pirates. Oh, and there's also a part where he said, "Never touch my hat." Geee! <333
Jenson was the computer pro. He deals with all the electronic gadgets all the time. There was a scene where he faked himself as a telekinetic-something-I-dunno-what-machine that acts like a Terminator. You know, can shoot people using his bare hands. Really LMAO man! That scene was hilarious!
And Pooch! Oh, he's funny! He drives all the time and well, he's the peacemaker. After Clay and Rogue fought, Pooch became the peacemaker and made them apologise to each other. Then he asked, "Does that make you all feel better now?"
Clay and Rogue, "No."
Pooch, "Who cares? I feel better now!"
=DDD
And also another part where he got shot in both knees. Somebody asked him whether he could stand. And Pooch replied, "Oh, is that a stupid question? I just got shot in both my legs!"
Later on, he was asked the same question, by Clay I think. =P
Pooch looked at the enquirer and said, "Oh, so today's a stupid qustion day?"
Man,  he's funnnyyyy! Haha. =DDD
And also, at last, he climbed into the hospital to visit his wife who was giving birth.
Wife : Where the hell have you been?
Pooch : Traffic.
Haha. He's really funny man. =D

Oops, forgotten about Rogue. He's the traitor! And quoting from Clay, "You'll die very badly."


From left, Cougar, Rogue, Clay, Aishah, Jenson, Pooch, Max.
<3


The movie was a blast. But the environment was the total opposite of that man. Geez, I was freezing madly throughout the whole movie. That's the first thing. Secondly, the seats were soooo uncomfortable. OMG. I really had a hard time finding the right position to sit comfortably. And then, the mango juice that dummy recommended was sooooo sweeeeet! Haha. Dummy betul la him! =PPP
No complains. The movie was awesome though. I like the characters. <3

______

Movie ended at around 8.30pm. And then, we left for dinner at Hoong Fook, if I'm not mistaken with the name. =D It was really my first time having such a meal with friends. You know, like, having white rice with dishses. Oh, and they even ordered 'gu lou yuk'! Haha! =DDD

It was really awesome. A wonderful night-out. =D

Supposedly, Ah Liew was to go home himself. As in, no need to fetch anyone, while Sue will drive En Hau back home and then Birdie would fetch me back. Well, Birdie's car was parked at Sue's home. Then for I-dunno-what-reason, Liew said he could fetch me home. Grrr, that birdie ming! Well, on;y he will understand what I mean! Birdie you! =PPP

And you know what? That dummy really let me drive his car on the road! I am being so serious right now. I'd never expect him to really let me drive on the road, especially at night. Get this right, I don't have a P licence and not even my L was with me man! (my L is with my car instructor) How could he have allowed me to drive??? OMG!
But, gee, I was thrilled!
He said that I could only go up to 40km/h. But when I was driving, this was what happened.
Me : Uhh, you said the most I could up to is...?
(glancing at the speedometer and feeling like lmao!)
Liew : 40 ah!!!
Haha! I realised I exceeded 40km/h already but I just can't stop laughing out loud! Hahaha. I really didn't know I went more than 40km/h until I looked at the speedometer you know. That scenario was hilarious! =PPP
Gee, you really can't blame me for it you know? I always drive up to 60km/h using the uncle's Kancil and, well, I just, very naturally I went up to 50km/h already. Just, almost 60km/h. Hahahaha!
He said, "Imagine you're sitting beside an inexperienced driver!"
Alright alright, my bad. =PPP

I told Birdie that Ah Liew let me drive his car, but he didn't believe me!!! And he said Ah Liew's crazy! Hahaha. Man, my driving was(is) perfectly safe la weh! Chill la. =DDD


______

Next movie : Toy Story 1, 2 and 3 / The Crazies / Date Night =DDD
 
______

Next driving using that dummy's Kelisa : 60km/h =DDD can I, can I, can I??? Haha!

______


PS. Andy Chong Wei Chong, say wanna kacau me this morning at 5.30am! I bet you slept like a log man! =PPP




Impulse. Movie. Driving.


xoxo


3 comments:

  1. haiz, this day fail to see sue drive

    ReplyDelete
  2. gogogo, i want watch toy story 1,2 and the crazies, date night i think no more edi gua, so long edi

    ReplyDelete
  3. comment at chatbox la weh. =D
    aiyo, sure got chance wan la. ask sue to fetch you la. haha. and and and, i wanna watch date night also leh!!! =PPP

    ReplyDelete