Saturday, April 17, 2010

not the usual self


17th April 2010
Saturday

Aroused before 7am. Well, I did not wake up to see the time though. But since my phone's alarm hadn't gone off yet, so I assumed it was not 7am yet. And a lil while later, my phone alarm went off. Hmm, what can I do but to get myself outta bed? I could not sleep any more! Maybe it was the throat and coughing. Urgh! =(

Same thing happened yesterday morning. I couldn't sleep any longer. Heck man!
And now I feel so sleepy.
No appetite for breakfast. Maybe I should just skip it? Or just a cuppa milk?

Oh dear, I think I need that dummy's strepsils. :P

Can't wait till this evening for there will be somewhat a gathering at that dummy's house not forgetting I might(will) get to drive that dummy and birdie ming's cars. Well, that is only if that dummy forget about the bet we made! Grrr! :PPP

Very much looking forward to tonight's open house! =)


Insomnia. Unwell. Excited.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment