Sunday, April 4, 2010

black is the colour


4th April 2010
Sunday

Alright, remember I said that my body's not aching due to the aftermath of 3 hours badminton last night? It's not true! Man, my body's aching right now. Well, thank God it's not that pain though. My right arm hurts, both my thighs as well. Oh, and also my ass! :D
Serious, my ass' muscles. LOL. I'm so not being obscene man. Sorry. :P

And yeah, it's hurting me right now. But what the hell, like Ah Liew said, if I always join them for badminton, then surely it won't hurt that much already. And heck, I'm joining them for badminton tomorrow evening as well! =)
I'm so looking forward to it. This is so gonna be slotted into my planner! :D

I dunno if there's anyone as excited as me on having to start wearing glasses. Gee, I just came back from Mid Valley just to have my eyes checked up and also to have a new pair of glasses made. Nice. Okay, you know what the optician said? I like this lady in fact. Her name's Helen. Really nice and friendly optician. Right, so basically, my short-sightedness is not that serious also. I used to wear glasses only when I'm studying. But then, one day, I accidentally dropped my frameless glasses on the floor and CRACK, it broke in half. I ain't kidding you folks! Gee, I still have the broken pieces with me. I didn't wanna throw it. But I didn't know what to do with it either. Thorwing it seems like a waste, but I've got no good reason to keep it either. How ironic. LOL.
Anyway, I haven't got to what she said have I? LOL. Uhh, where was I?
Oh yeah, so my previous glasses broke into half and ended up I did not replace it nor did anything about it.

My left eye has zero degree while my right eye has 250 degrees. LOL. Gee, that's a vast difference. I didn't know that. But I've suspected that my right eye's short sightedness has always been more serious than my left eye. So, there you go.
I'm gonna wear glasses again baby!
Okay, so now you know the reason why I said I dunno if there's anyone as giler as me who is so keen on wearing glasses. Right, mostly every girl that I know of does not wanna wear glasses and would definitely opt for cons than glasses. I feel so different. :D
I dunno if that's a good thing or not but I think it's just as good. Man, I'm wearing glasses again!
And this is a black full framed glasses.. My pick! :D

Right, my dad didn't want me to pick black at first. Superstitions. Sorry, not to be offensive or what, I'm not superstitious and I like black frame! Man, I'm gonna be wearing it man! Wee, I got myself a black framed glasses! :D
Criteria : Full framed, black
Simple as that :D

I saw a CK one at first, but my dad wanted the other one. And I was more to CK's than the one he chose. Sorry. :D

I'm gonna have a new pair of glasses! Ignore me, I'm just being over happy. Haha.

Oops, we came out from the Gardens before crossing over to Mid Valley. And the instant I realised we were in Gardens, I was like, wth? As in, what the hell? Duh, we're talking about the Gardens now okay? Never mind. Nobody would understand what I'm implying on. *speechless*


Black. Full framed. Love.
:D


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment