Sunday, April 18, 2010

venturing outta normality


18th April 2010
Sunday


The picture's too small, no? Hmm, forget it. I'm lazy to search for another picture. Haha. Forgive me man. :P
So yeah, like I said, we watched Kick-Ass at Leisure Mall today.

Well, the synopsis.
Seriously, this story is plain weird! It is easily understandable. A high school mediocre who was a fan of comics especially those that have superheroes, you know. And then he and his friends always get mugged and at some point, he wondered why so many people read comics but no one actually does it. I mean, being a superhero, you know.
Honestly, dude, superhero? That is like, way beyond sensibility? No offence though.
And, anyway, this guy was like, suddenly so obsessed with transforming himself into a superhero. He started purchasing those superhero suits online and started 'training' himself, which I think, it was silly. Haha!
And also, the part where he challenged the 2 muggers and then he himself got stabbed and then got run over by an oncoming car, was just so FAKE man! Seriously. Gosh!
I criticise too much? Geez, this is so not good! Haha. I'm sorry.

And then there came along 2 more superheroes, who were really superheroes. You know, those that can really fight and handle weapons and really cool gadgets? Well, apparently, these 2 superheroes were to avenge their wife/mum's death. Okay, they were father and daughter. So yeah, avenge the death of the father's wife and the daughter's mum. Heck, ain't that confusing??? =/

And also another wannabe superhero came into view. He was the son of a super rich guy who deals with dirty business. Dirty business as in drug trafficking and kinda like mafia style. Haha. So, this wannabe, who wanted to learn his father's 'business' so badly, convinced his dad that he could pose as a superhero to get closer with this Kick-Ass (the high school mediocre).
By the way, the names for these superheroes were Kick-Ass, Hit Girl, Big Daddy and Red Mist. And now I feel that Batman, Superman and Spiderman has way better names than they do. Haha. At least, they're much simpler and only ONE word! LMAO!

So, these 4 superheroes intertwined. Just watch that alright? I'm lazy to talk about it now. Haha. Sorry. But the plot is somewhat weird. And at some parts, the background song just don't suit the scenes. And hell it was one heckuva gross movie. I mean, when they blast people's heads off and blood just filled in everywhere and that kinda stuff. And it's nothing but FAKE.
And gross. And bloody. And, YUCKS! :P

I still can't believe I went for a superhero movie. Duh? I don't even watch Spiderman or Batman or Superman or whatever -man there are. I didn't even watch Transformers okay? Haha. Though I changed my perception now. I still haven't watched Transformers yet alright? :PPP
But I watched Terminator. LOL!



GSC. Superhero. Weird.


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment