Tuesday, April 13, 2010

clutch, accelerator, handbrake, gear


13th April 2010
Tuesday


Uphill. Was. Hard. =(
Yeah, I had my second lesson today and I drove from my condo on to that Connaught Highway (not sure whether that was Connaught's highway either. lol) and then continued on to the main road between Taynton View and Leisure Mall and then back to the highway.
I almost thought he wanted me to go through the roundabout. Geez. Thank God he did not! Haha.

And yeah, later on, went into the housing area next to Leisure Mall. And there was this uphill thing. Geez, uphill!!! =/
Uphill was not easy dude! And hell yeah, mati engine twice already I think. Haha. I was so confused really. Too much information were thrown upon me. And I had so little time to digest it all. One second he was telling me about the functions and how the clutch, handbrake and break work. Gee, I almost yawned in front of him. Haha. How rude was I! But I did not! :P
I was trying to tahan la wey! Can't blame me though. I woke up at 6am this morning and slept at almost 1am yesterday night. Well, past 12.30am. Thanks a lot to that dummy Ah Liew who kept talking to me even after I told him I wanted to sleep already! Haha. Yes, his fault again and yes, he always confuses me. Grrr! Dummy! :P

And the next second, I was going uphill. Stopping halfway and then moving on again and stopped and continued. Yeah, the process went on and on for quite a few times.
I've got 4 hours of driving lessons already. And I'm surely gonna get a few rounds more on En Hau's Myvi tonight! Yup, badminton's on tonight! Gee, I think I'm suddenly in love with badminton again! Hey, I used to play badminton all the time when I was still schooling okay? Haha. (Uhh, like when? :P)
Hopefully Birdie Ming will drive there tonight, so I could have a go on his manual Saga. :D
If only my mum did not sell off her manual Saga last time. Gee, talking about her Saga, she altered so many things to that car until she kept telling me that the car has 'no power'. For sure la! That Saga of hers was not equipped with a CD player and yet she inserted a CD player into it. So ended up, the engine had to support a CD player which requires more power than a cassette player what. I think so? Haha.

Anway, Birdie Ming, aku mau drive your manual car! :D I promise not to call you Birdie for 1 day. *wink*

Gee, I guess I did not expect my driving lesson to proceed that fast. Thank God for it. I was praying and hoping that I could have like, continuous days of driving lessons. That way, I would learn it quickly and could master the basic skills (excluding drifting. LOL. just joking okay? haha) and probably I could drive soon. :D God help me pleaseeee.
Help me master this uphill skill thing. Geez!
And as I was saying, it's really fast.  I'll be going to Ulu Langat for my third lesson, which will be this Thursday. Fast huh? Like what Birdie Ming said last night, one week settle! Monday learn then Wednesday test. Haha! Giler!

I went up to 70km/h today. :P


PS. To that person who thinks that I'm calling him dummy, please do not count till 19 and wake up at 20 AGAIN! :P

Tags for the day: Uphill, uphill and UPHILL!
Maybe I should bug Andy again! Andy Chong, I'm demotivated again! Haha. :P


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment