Saturday, April 10, 2010

when the old fuses with the new


10th April 2010
Saturday

FINALLY! I think I don't have to go to my mum's office again next week. Well, I did not take up the job offer or something and besides, they're recruiting new staff anyway. They already posted in the papers regarding the job vacancy. Those CSI stuff finished off very early and since I didn't want to go home just yet, I helped my mum to key in all her contacts into her Gmail account. I like doing that better though. :D

Yesterday was one helluva hectic day. Left home at 8.30am, headed to Salak South's market and came face to face with a really L-O-N-G-G-G-G-G snake. Heck, I am so not kidding okay? There was a snake in the market. In fact, there wasn't just one. There were a few. Probably 3 or 4 I guess. Haha. Chill la. The snakes were kept in cages. Basically, a man was selling some kinda snake products that he claimed can help to heal some kinda old illness. Old illness as in, those common illness that old folks normally get. And he let one of the snakes slither willingly on top of the cage, just another way to attract attention you know. My mum was eating char kuey teow and I was sitting there watching the snake all the while. Heck, I like to see snakes you know? I mean, I just like seeing many kinds of snakes and man, they're so cool! Geez, not when they actually swallow an antelope or something la.

There was one time where I was sooo obsessed with seeing videos about snakes that I even asked Anthony to help me search for such videos on Youtube. Haha. Heck, and pity him, he has a phobia on snakes. I think he still can't fathom what the hell am I so interested in snakes yet. :D And I can't understand why he prefers to watch paranormal videos rather than snakes. LOL.

I told my mum I wanna touch the snake. And she said, "Don't!" Haha. So I told her I wanna go to the zoo next time. And she said nowadays, the zoo isn't a nice place to go compared to last time. As in, when we were younger, the zoo was very well taken care of but now, it's not that well tended to, due to decreasing contributions to the zoo. Well, that's clearly understandable though. I mean, come on, people nowadays opt to go to shopping malls rather than looking at animals right? Haha.
Man, I vaguely remembered certain places in the zoo when I went there as a young girl. I mentioned to my mum that I think there was a place occupied only by snakes. My mum confirmed it and said, "Yalah, the snake house."
Nice. I think I could still remember how they were kept, in glass cages. LOL. (what kinda terms. Haha)
I wanna go to the zoo!!! :D
I wanna see snakes!!!

______

Alright, left office at 6 something and went to fetch my bro from tuition then only headed back home. Phew, what a day! And after my shower, I was off to Mid Valley to retrieve my spects. Yay! I'm gonna wear spects again! Again, because I used to wear spects mind you. That was a light purplish pink frameless glasses. Love it till now though it's broken into half. :P

On our way there, I wasn't that keen of wearing spects compared to that day when I first went to Paris Miki. But hey, now I'm loving my spects more each and every passing moment! :D
I'm crazy, I know. Haha.

______

And I've finnished the card! That project. Geez, Chua En Hau even gave a name for this project - 1119? 9111? 911? LOL. I couldn't remember. They confused me so much man yesterday! Geez!

______

Had a little camwhore session with my new spects! :D





Uhh, this isn't my black spects okay? Haha. This was my Lady Gaga look! LMAO. :D
Cause if I don't explain, that Lim Chee Leong will say I'm wrong channel again. Thanks a lot Lim Chee Leong! The one that can't stop zat-ing me. LOL.
So into spects right now. :D


Specky. Nerdy. Camwhore.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment