Sunday, April 11, 2010

back with more


11th April 2010
Sunday

One thing before I forgot, today's Aster's 18th birthday! Though I'm not and wasn't that close with her, but we were still acquaintances. So, happy sweet 18th birthday Aster! =)

Oh, I'm extremely glad right now! Yes, at this particular moment! And you know why is that so? Hmm, I can tell you, but before that, I'll just show you something which causes my hyper mood right now. :D

Check this out!

Yes! It's not optical illusion! Ghost Adventures is BACK! :DDDDD
Gee, I am sooooo happy!!!
I thought it ended already, but I didn't know it will have a season two! :D

I was reading (more of flipping actually) the papers after dinner on my bed, and when it came to StarTwo, I browsed through the TV Guide. And hoping against hope, I was looking at Ntv7's column. Well, I really did not expect 'Ghost Adventures' to be slotted in at 8.30pm. And heck, it was there! Call it coincidence or what, it was 8.30pm at that time and without further hesitation, I turned off my stereo which was playing one of my favourite, that is AT40 (american's top 40) and switched on Ntv7!
News was on at that time, and I was watching Pep Guardiola commenting on last night's match, that is between Real Madrid and Barca. Heck, that Sin Kai Jun went to mamak at 4am in the morning just to watch his team (Barca) play. Giler! And real football fanatic! Haha. Dude, I salute you! :P

Wee!!! Ghost Adventures is back!!! I love this series man! It is real. Real, as in, you know, like that kinda recordings. Well, you really wanna get me started on this series? Hmm, gee, here we go again. Alright, it's basically a filming, or recording if you'd prefer, that these 3 guys shoot during their lockdown in certain places where paranormal activities are rumoured to be highly active, from dawn to dusk. Wait, dawn is evening and dusk is early morning right? Uhh, I think so. Haha. Fine, from late evening to early morning then. :D

Some recordings were really creepy man. Serious. From the previous ones I've watched, some places were really pretty much what they call as haunted.
Anyway, look at these pictures. =)







Cool huh? I like the 3rd picture. Looks so effing picturesque. :D The 3 guys are Zak, Nick and Aaron. I like Nick the most. Alright, Aaron is the plump one, the one at right most in the third picture, followed by Zak and lastly, Nick. :D
Zak is like the leader. He does the talking and giving instructions and stuff like that. Aaron and Nick are the ones who do the recordings all the time. Aaron is somewhat loud and less brave than the rest. Zak is kinda authoritative to me at times. Nick, however, he's real cool. Yeah, there were times he also freaked out but overall, he's quite cool. I really like him. =)

I love Ghost Adventures. I'm so glad it's now back with season 2! Yay! <3


Ghost Adventures. Paranormal. Nick.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment