Sunday, April 4, 2010

mates


4th April 2010
Sunday

3 words. Yesterday. Was. Awesome.
Not to mention the fact that I've been outta the house for 6 hours. :D
I left home at 5.30pm, took LRT to Cempaka and got picked up by En Hau with Ah Liew inside. Gee, how nice to meet them again. It's been AGES since we last met okay? Come to think of it, the last time we met was during an education fair at Mid Valley.

We headed to Pudu Plaza after that but not before picking up Hui Ping and Sue Teng on the way. And by the time we reached, it was already 7pm. Okay, Ah Liew's timing was just nice I guess. Haha.

We booked the court for 2 hours but ended up playing 3 hours. Like, yeah? From 7pm till 10pm. :D
Gee, I thought my body would definitely ache this morning but heck, not a single bit at all. Well, maybe a little on my right arm. You know, that kinda shivering? LOL.
And we even went to Pandan Perdana's food court after that and it was already midnight when I reached home. Geez!

Alright, Man U vs Chelsea 1-2. Though I do not support either team, I still like the idea that Chelsea defeated Man U. What's more, Man U was playing home game! Haha.

Alright, so from now on, Imma join them for badminton every week! Yay! I guess my 4 months will not be THAT unproductive after all! :D

I love my CP mates! I'm so gonna love them forever! =)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment