Thursday, April 15, 2010

just a lil more


15th April 2010
Thursday

My driving lessons was supposedly to be at 11am, but then that uncle told me he would be a lil late and ended up, he arrived at about 12.45pm. So I drove all the way to Ulu Langat. *bangga. lmao*

I practiced uphill first. For many times dude! Hell yeah, mati engine and backfall. Geez, sometimes I made it through easily, sometimes I had to do a second time, and sometimes I got stuck halfway and sometimes, I didn't reach the yellow line. Gosh, how am I gonna master this uphill skill man??? =(

Later on, I learnt parking and 3 point turn. Well, parking was not that good at first. I got confused with the steering wheel you know? As in, which side I was supposed to turn. But  thank God, I managed to understand the concept of turning the steering wheel when in reverse state. And also thanks a lot to that dummy who confused me with his explanations about parking earlier on. Well, though it confused me at first, I kept remembering what he said about turning left first and then right. So, yeah, his so-called explanation kinda helped me too. Haha! Thanks dummy! :D

And 3 point turn. Yeah, I did a wrong turning at one time too. Haha! How silly was I. :P
But later on, I got it right already. And now I realised why that dummy told me parking and 3 point turn don't use so much of the accelerator. Releasing and stepping on the clutch is the trick! :D Nice one.

All in all, parking and 3 point turn were alright. At least I think I can more or less handle it already. But uphill, geez, I still need A LOT more practice and improvement. =(

______

I've been at Ulu Langat for at least 3 hours man! Seriously dude! I told you I left home at 12.45pm right? And by the time I've finished practising parking, 3 point turn and uphill, it was already 4pm. And waited for that uncle, who was then engaged in an engine examination session (a car broke down) with other uncles (lol), it was already 4 something. And I drove back home from Ulu Langat via that hilly route. Remember I mentioned about a route where it passes by a jungle-ful of trees? LMAO. (jungle-ful? :P) That route where I said the atmosphere felt like in Genting, remember? Hmm, never mind. Haha.
So I was to use that way for my driving exam. :D

By the time I reached home, it was past 5 already. And you know what, my whole body was drenched in perspiration. Thanks a lot to the turbulent weather. (turbulent sounds like mood-swinging, so yeah. haha) Man, the weather was utterly UNPREDICTABLE man! One moment, it was so damn sunny, and the next second it started to drizzle and then the sun came out again. Geez, I undergo those weather-changing situations for 3 hours.

And those situations worsen my then condition. =(

I was down with flu at first, no? And when I came back just now, I was still okay, though started to cough a lil. Tell you what I did when I came home. I went straight to have a shower. It was a MAJOR relief I tell ya! Phew! And then, I tried to go online but for certain problem with the connection, I can't sign in to msn. Urgh, so forget about it and I lied on my bed, while texting. :P
And without realising, I was fast asleep already although I heard the message alert. When I woke up, I was feeling much worse than before! And I'm now the outcome of that disastrous weather.


Flu, together now with a very bad sore throat, dizziness, extreme lethargy. I had no appetite for dinner but my stomach was growling like never before. Geez, luckily there was still some honey left and I had a cuppa chilled honey drink after my meal. That soothed my throat so much! =)

Heck, I'm having headache now too. =(
And my lips' cracking. Urgh!


You know what? I appreciate vitamin C more now. LMAO!
Like yeah? I don't usually take supplments like those vitamin pills my mum used to buy for me. (she doesn't buy anymore now because she knew I don't eat. :P how unappreciative I am. haha. sorry.) And whenever I don't feel well, like right now, I will definitely swallow a pill or two of vitamin C, assuming that it would help soothe myself. LMAO.

______

Having a bunch of friends who have already passed their driving exam and have got their P licence to talk to is one helluva an awesome thing! Cause not only will I get to drive their cars (:DDD), but they will also guide me and teach me on some essential steps when driving. Nice man! Gee, they rock my world! :DDD

______

Will be commencing my driving lesson next Thursday. Yeah, it is kinda a gap in between. But, that uncle told me he'll only be available in the afternoon from next Monday till Wednesday but available in the morning on Thursday. So be it Thursday then. I don't want to have lessons in the afternoon! Haha.
Well, he did not suggest tomorrow or weekends either so I assume he won't be free. Besides, I have plans on weekends already. :DDD Can't wait for it man!

______

Badminton tomorrow! Yay! That dummy promises me some kinda sweet that can soothe my throat tomorrow. He'd better bring it! Or else your car keys are so gonna fall in my hands! Well, even so, you still have to let me drive your car tomorrow! :PPP Forget about that deal la wey! Haha!

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. :D But who cares, well or not, I'm still coming for badminton! Yay! LOL me. :DDD


Parking. 3 point turn. UPHILL.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment