Monday, April 19, 2010

when you can't seem to get enough of it


19th April 2010
Monday

Badminton was fun.
Friends were fun.
Sitting in the front seat of birdie ming's car was FUN!
Haha.

And Sue joined us today! Geez, it's been quite some time since I last saw her during badminton. According to her, she's been busy working on her 'project'. :D
And today's badminton was really awesome. I mean, it was hilarious? Haha. For some reasons though, I couldn't help but kept laughing at Moong and En Hau for being the commentators for the so-called match between me and Sue. LMAO!

And I've been exceptionally GOOD today. I didn't bug anyone of them, not Liew, not En Hau, and not even Birdie Ming, to allow me a ride on their car. DID NOT AT ALL!!! =)
Ain't I good? :D
Well, I know that. Haha.

That dummy was supposed to leave at 7.30pm to fetch his sis. But then his mum called and said that it was raining at Pandan Indah/Perdana (forgive me, until now, I still could get mixed up with Pandan Perdana, Indah and Jaya. Sorry. Haha). But he said he would leave at 8pm though. =(
And when 8pm came, we persuaded him to just stay till 8.30pm. Haha! :PPP
That's friends, right? *wink*

Birdie fetched me home. OMG! I talked a lot, no? Haha. Well, I don't think he minds anyway. Right right right??? :DDD
And hell yeah, I laughed my ass out just by crapping with him on the way to my home! :DDD


Badminton. LMAO. FUN.


xoxo

10 comments:

  1. AT ur blog also wan say me birdie...haiz...sei chowkitchan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. comment at chatbox la weh!
    good ma, that means i got think of you when i blog la :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. after tht u delete it la ...my chat blog thr catcat le.....
    zzzz....i rather u dont think of me if u continue say me birdie..=.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. your chat blog? you got blog wan ah? :DDD
    don't want la. i think of you is good you know. not everyone also i think of wan ma. :PPP

    ReplyDelete
  5. no..i mean gt problem at the chat box thr....cant leave comment TT
    lol...say dou so nice...izzit my birdie name which given by YOU is making u think of me ==..

    ReplyDelete
  6. got problem meh? you only got problem is it? :P
    uhh, not really geh. it's just that, when think of you, automatically think of your car keys only ma. :PPP

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh...and my manual car also wor...
    sei lol...i feel u infected by a type of disease liao...tht disease call h1n2(driving car disease)..haha.. go c doctor la u..

    ReplyDelete
  8. grrr. you only infected la! i'm so damn healthy la okay? =PPP
    if ask me to see doctor then i see en hau enough la. his medication will be his car keys. and i will be healed. hahahaha! giler. lmao :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol...zha dou..tht mean me and liew also can be doctor lolXD...

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha. sureee can! some more free of charge punye doctor wo. best giler! weh, tryna see the chatbox can use or not. =/

    ReplyDelete