Thursday, April 8, 2010

you're screwed!


8th April 2010
Thursday

Something came into my mind very suddenly as I was bathing just now. It just struck me, that there was indeed some mistake regarding last night's post about the movies. Remember?
Alright, and it occured to me that in The Lightning Thief, Percy was not the son of Zeus but in fact, he was the son of Poseidon. Because I was just thinking about what I wrote regarding the purposes of both the journeys Percy and Perseus embarked on. And it led to the image of one of the gods surfacing from the water at the beginning of the movie in The Lightning Thief. And that again led to me realising that the god that appeard was Poseidon. I think? And due to the water that gave Percy strength, therefore, it was concluded that Percy Jackson was Poseidon's son.
LOL me!
Heck, this is way embarassing. Talking about movie critics. Haha! Oops, sorry. :P


Can't blame me. Right now, I am so confused with this saturday's plan. Thanks a lot to Birdie Ming and Chan Ting Sen!!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment