Friday, April 16, 2010

edging through


16th April 2010
Friday


Today, I shopped. That should come as a surprise as possible you know? Like, yeah? I don't usually shop okay? And when I do, it's really SOMETHING. Haha.
Anyway, my mind was debating whether to go or not to go. Heck, I was still not feeling so well this morning when I woke up. I can't even sleep any longer due to the incessant coughing and severe sore throat. =(
Waking up at 7 something is what causes my tiredness now.

In the end, I've decided to go. Yeah, I was off to Sogo. Geez, I never thought I would go there either but who asked me to come across this advertisement in the papers saying that Sogo was having sale. And up to 70%? LMAO! Haha!
I'm very thrifty la okay? :PPP

Yeah, though I was feeling a lil of a headache and dizziness, I still managed to make my way to Sogo and back again. And hell yeah, I bought 2 tops and 1 bottom. They all amount to 122+. Uhh, not that bad was it? :DDD

______

Took a short nap at 3pm before getting ready for badminton. I asked that dummy to wake me at 4pm and he really did. But 1 minute earlier. Heck, ain't I good at procrastinating? Haha! And yeah, when I FINALLY woke up, I saw my bro's clock showing 4.35pm. LOL!
Whatever. He told me he might be late as well. So sama-sama late la yeah. :D

Badminton started at 6pm and I never got the chance to have a go on Ah Liew's kelisa because he already parked his car. GRRR! Never mind, you just wait! I'll have a go AFTER badminton! *wink*

Gee, I think I really need to build up on my stamina. Do I have a weak heart or what? I feel my heart beating somewhat a lil more difficult when I play vigorously. Oh dear, stamina!!!
And added with my consistent coughing and sore throat, this evening's badminton was a lil edgy though. But still, we made it through huh? And according to Birdie, today's badminton session was a lil quieter. Why? Cause there's no loud laughter and non-stop babbling. :PPP
You guys should be happy I talk a lot so you all won't have to think of conversation topics! :D

Like I said, I had a go on that dummy's kelisa after badminton. Dummy, you can't escape me! Haha!
Birdie was supposed to fetch me home after badminton and since he parked his car further away from Liew's car, so he said he was gonna drive it to where Liew parked his car. I insisted on driving it, but that Chan Ting Sen was a step ahead of me. Never mind. Grr! :P
And when they were busy loading their stuff into that dummy's car boot, I said I wanna reverse the car from its parking slot. :D Haha. Hand over the car keys dummy! :P
And yes, I did reverse his car from the parking space. But I did not just stop after that. I continued on to drive one round around the stadium. :PPP

And after that, I drove birdie ming's manual Saga pulak. I entered the car je that birdie asked me, "What's the first thing you're supposed to do?" And I was like, "Wait! Lemme think!" :DDD
I don't suppose the representative from JPJ will ask me such questions right? Haha! I definitely need more training from birdie ming! :D

This time, driving birdie ming's car, was a lot better than the last time I drove. At least didn't mati engine okay? Haha. And I even went up to gear 3. :DDD
On the way home, I asked him about the balancing on clutch and accelerator when going uphill and stuff like that. And he explained it all to me. He even promised he would teach me the balancing and let me practiced before my driving exam. :DDD
That's what a friend is for, right birdie? =)

______

I'm so tired! And so sleepy! And I can't wait till tomorrow!!! That dummy's open house! Wee!
And that bet I made with him. Grrr! We'll see, dummy! :PPP



Manual. Auto. Happy.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment