Monday, April 26, 2010

19


26th April 2010
Monday

Apart from sleepover at Liew's house and aftermath from camp, this is my first time ever to experience such lethargy. I've never felt this tired before man.
Well, lemme tell you.

I came home yesterday at around 12.30pm or so. And guess what? That Birdie Ming said wanted to come into my house and he really drove into my condo's parking lot man. Really lmao. Haha. So I showed them my Myvi (sounds as if the car really belongs to me. haha).
And I even got a ride around the condo before they went off. =PPP
I didn't do anything except bugged that Birdie to lemme drive. =)
I'm so not that forceful okay? Haha. And En Hau would surely lemme driveee, right En Hau??? =DDD

And I was sooo hungry at that time (I even complaint in En Hau's Myvi on the way home) that I ate a piece of fried yam cake ('wu kok') and a cup of strawberry and blueberry yoghurt before heading off to shower. So it was 1 something when I went to bed.

By the time I woke up, it was so dark outside. I was wondering what time it was, what day it was, and how come I was asleep. I groped for my phone which I expect it to be laying on top of my tissue box, but it wasn't there. In fact, I found it lying next to my pillow on my bed. Unlocking it, there were 5 unread messages and 1 missed call. Ignore that for the time being. I focused on the time and it was 5.44am!!!
I repeat, 5.44am!
It was then only I remembered I fell asleep after my shower.
Alright, 1.15pm (I checked the time the last message I received) till 5.44am. Around 17 hours eh? I replied that dummy's message and thinking it was still so early and I would have to fight for the bathroom at that hour, I might better continue to sleep. And true it was, I fell asleep not long after that, waking up at 8am later on. So, recalculating (sounding like En Hau's GPS =P), I think I slept for 19 hours. =PPP
1.15pm (Sunday) - 5.44am (Monday)
5.45am (Monday) - 8am (Monday)

19 hours
=)

I've no words for that. I just can't believe I actually slept for 19 hours straight. Haha!

Waking up was difficult. Because all I felt when I stood up was dizziness. And my whole body had no energy at all. I don't think I ever felt like that in a very long time already. What's worse, I felt so thirsty and I still do now. I dunno how much water I've drank since this morning. =P Oh, and you know what? I had chee cheong fun for breakfast again. Aww man.
Haha. =D

I broke my own record.
19 hours. 5 more hours and it would be 24 hours. Haha! Quote from that dummy, I'm insane!
=DDD


Sleep. Tired. 19.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment