Sunday, April 18, 2010

the youths


18th April 2010
Sunday

I tell ya, last minute planning is not something you might wanna do unless you're all gamed for more fun and eccentricity. So yeah, we had another last minute planning yesterday, that is, just before we went to Liew's open house. It turned out to be working but who knows that that last minute planning was again changed at another last minute. Haha.

Anyway, by the time we reached that dummy's house, it was 8.30pm already. So yeah, I was in his car for an hour and he, 2 hours, before we could actually set foot in his house. :P

Thanks a lot to that dummy who told me there's only Chipsmore to eat. Grrr!

And heck, I didn't get to drive his or wei ming's or en hau's car last night. =( That was sadddening man.

We had a tour around his house too. Oh, by the way, that was an open house party. =)

His house. Magnificent.
His room. Just perfect.
His washroom. Attached to his bedroom.
His house's third floor. Luxurious.
*green-eyed* Haha

It's been so long since I've had that feeling. Not that 'green-eyed' feeling la duh? It's just, that kinda feeling you get when you miss living in a linked house. =(

Oh, and I even stayed overnight and we watched Tottenham vs Chelsea's match. That was freaking tense man. Well, I guess it didn't amount to the tension from Man City vs Man U's match though. Man U won 1-0 while Tottenham won 2-1. Seriously, like what birdie ming said (he's apparently a HUGE Tottenham fan) Tottenham had really many chances of scoring. They just missed it by only inches away. And seriously, that was really obvious man. It was either the ball striked the goal post or the goalkeeper just blocked it out nicely especially at the top corners. Really dude. :D

After the match, all went to the third floor's living hall and that was where PS2 gaming continued. LMAO. Not that I played or what though. Haha. But I did have a hands-on for Need For Speed Pro, I think? :P

I didn't realise I fell asleep already until I woke up. LOL. Haha. The last time I remembered checking my watch was at 3.55am. So we'll just make it I slept at 4am yeah? When I woke up at 3 hours later, I saw En Hau awoke, sitting on the floor, doing I-dunno-what-he-was-doing. LMAO. Blurring maybe? Haha

And you know what I wanted to ask him?
"Can I drive your car?"
:PPP
Alright alright, I guess that was the last ever topic they would wanna hear me dwelling on. Haha! I am so not bugging you okay? (so NOT trueee! :D)

And I dosed off again, though not really in slumberland yet. I could still hear them playing Naruto. LOL.
The same thing happened again when Wei Ming woke everyone up at 8.35am or so. And I said to him, "I'll wake up if you let me drive." :D
He gave me that 'not-again?' look. Haha. "By 9, if you're ready, then I let you drive."
Well, as expected, I jumped outta the sofa immediately. =)

Well, even if I did not get done by 9am, I knew he would still allowed me to drive. =)
And I practiced balancing on the slope outside Liew's house. Wei Ming said I was good already. Haha. Thanks man!

We all followed Wei Ming back to his home to send in his car as his mum needed to use it already before leaving off for breakfast at Pandan Perdana. =)
Yes, I ate spicy dried pan mee knowing that it would worsen my coughing and sore throat. :P
Sorry. Haha.

And we were even crazy enough to go for movie after dropping Loke and Moong home. Ting Sen went off for work though. So there only left the 4 of us; Liew, En Hau, birdie and me.

It was 2 something when I reached home. And I slept at around 3pm. Woke up at 5.37pm. :D

What can I say? Yesterday was fun, though I didn't get to drive that dummy's car as he PROMISED! :P



Open house. Party. Awesome.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment