Thursday, April 8, 2010

when you feel like you're in CSI


8th April 2010
Thursday

Phew, what a day!
First thing first, I am here to declare that office is really a scary place! Geez, I've been cooped up in my mum's office since this morning till 6.30pm. Not that it mattered most, but the thing is, it was damn freaking cold in there man. Oh heavens! This would definitely be one of the reasons why I won't enjoy doing an office job. Seriously saying. Sales will be much more fun! :D

Anyway, like I said, I've been in my mum's office for the whole day just to help sort things out. So many complications, so many things to do, so little time. And so COLD! Both my hands were numb already man. That cold was unbearable!
I wonder if I would ever survive living in Greenland along with the Eskimos. :D

And early tomorrow morning, I'll be offf to my mum's office again. Reminder : I am not working as a part-timer yet at my mum's office but just to help sort things out. (but still get paid :D)

And heck, I was dead drop tired man. Seriously, I slept through the whole journey on the way back home. My mum says I'm lack of nutrients. As in, don't eat enough. She says I need to eat more meat. Aww man. Meat is fattening, that's one thing. Another is, eating too much meat makes me feel very jelak, you know. In cantonese, 'lau'. LOL. I dunno whether you understand or not. Haha. Whatever.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment