Monday, April 26, 2010

from the creators of UG, here comes an UG-race


26th April 2010
Monday

Recalling how my, I mean, our last Saturday had been. Man, it was a BLAST!

Firstly, I did not make it to Taylor's Lakeside for registration due to some complications my dad told me that morning. Because apparently, and honestly, I was having a hard time falling asleep the previous night. Just before I turned off my computer, I re-checked the mail my dad forwarded to me regarding my registration and scholarship thingy at Taylor's. And what scared the hell outta me was, it was stated that the last day for my registration was 14th April. I was like, what the hell man? And also, another thing was what my dad told me earlier. I'd better not dwell on that here. So ended up, my eyes were wide awake, worrying about something that I probably be better off not worrying. But, it's easier said than done right? And also, whether you wanna call it coincidence or luck, that dummy messaged and chatted until I was finally sleepy enough to slumberland. And mind you, when I went to bed, it was 12.45am, close to 1am. And by the time my eyelids could no longer stand it, I guess it was past 2am already. LMAO! =DDD

Alright, enough for the worries. Now, it's about our explorace to Damansara.
I asked them where's Eleng's house. They told me Damansara. Dude, Damansara's like, darn huge man! Which part of Damansara is her house??? =PPP
2 cars, 9 people. Birdie drove En Hau's car since he said he wasn't feeling very well. But he didn't seem like he wasn't feeling well to me what. He looked okay! =DDD
Myvi's troop, Birdie, En Hau, Moong, Loke and me! =)
Kelisa's troop, Liew aka the dummy, Ting Sen, Sue and Su Munn. =)

So from Cempaka, we headed towards that Istana route(Wong Kung lou) Ting Sen told us. I didn't know which way he was talking about until I realise that word 'Wong Kung' means palace in cantonese. LMAO. Well, I know that way could lead to Damansara Utama right? Uhh, is it? As in, the Damansara where HELP is located. See, I told you Damansara is like damn huge okay? =P But I dunno how we ended up heading towards Tsun Jin primary school where nostalgic moments happened when we saw Tsun Jin primary school, Puteri Jaya (was it?) and also SSG. Alright, lemme explain. Sue's primary school was Puteri Jaya (or was it Puteri Pandan? whichever la, as long as there's a 'Puteri' before Jaya or Pandan. =D) While Birdie and Ting Sen's primary school was Tsun Jin. And mine, SSG! =))

And later on, Ting Sen called and told us to go to Times Square's entrance. zzz! So be it Times Square then. After that only we followed Liew's car towards that Istana route. That was really confusing man. Using that PJ highway would be very much faster and easier. =)
But I wasn't the one driving, so it was better for me to keep silent right? Haha!
Also, En Hau had his GPS and since I was sitting in front, next to Birdie, I was holding the GPS all the while. At one point, we reached Jalan Duta, and I instantly remembered that place because that was where I came with my mum to settle my school transferring matter. That was why that place was really really familiar. Anyway, they led and we followed, and ended up in a dead end and we had to U-turned back out again. This time, we followed the GPS and finally found our way to Ikea. Thank God. =)

We all had McD (not all though) before headed back towards Eleng's home.
As I had expected, her home wasn't that far from SEGi Uni College. Anyway, I've forgotten the area's name where her house was.

What could I say? Her house was a bungalow,  a mansion. The interior was expensively furnished. Entering her kitchen was another world - a spacious rectangle-shaped room divided in two. One was for dining and the other half was the cooking area. Refridgerators, ovens, microwaves, stoves and everything electronics were so high-tech. Well, at least to me, they were really high-tech. And also there was a oriental-like landscape. Why oriental? Because there wee koi fishes. And strange it was when I threw 2 fosh pellets into the pond, not even one came up and ate it. Ishh! Biased! Haha.
It was a 3-storey house by the way, same as Liew's.

Her room was slightly smaller than what I expected. And less pink than expected. Haha! Man, she's a total pinky alright! The mini canopy above her bed was not what I had expected too. But all in all, her room's just perfect. And her bathroom's attached to her bedroom! That's what I've always loved for a bedroom. I wish I would have my own bathroom attached to my own bedroom. How nice that would be man! Uhh, well, excluding the part where you have to clean your bathroom. =S
And there's even a guest room and another room for gym. Such a room specially for certain purposes like gym and music and reading has always been an imagination of mine. It's just another fantasy. I've never thought I would ever see something like that man. Well, of course, for rich people, all these are just very common. To me, they're beyond common man! If only I would have such a house next time, there would definitely be a library. Well, my mum have always wanted that as well. Then there'll be a display of my own book collection and another section will be my mum's. Haha. How nice! Does that considered that as day-dreaming? Uhh, maybe fantasising sounds much better? =DDD

So, that's about her house. Totally huge, magnificent and grand! Niceee. I especially like the living room. Well, how can I not like it? I was there the whole night! Haha. Just like in Liew's 3rd floor living room. LCD TV with air-conditioning and oh-so-comfortable sofas. Bliss! =DDD


That's just it about her bungalow. Will continue in the next post. =)


Oh by the way, I just remembered that her area is under Kota Damansara. Pretty much near Sunway Giza. Not Sunway Subang okay? It's Sunway Giza. Or was it Pyramid Giza? Urgh, I forgotten again apart from the word Giza. =)

Kota Damansara. Ikea. GPS.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment