Monday, April 12, 2010

just not that punctual


12th April 2010
Monday

Gee, everyone was late today. I was late. Liew was late. (that dummy! :P) En Hau was late due to that dummy's lateness. Ting sen was waiting for En Hau/Liew's call while Moong was waiting for their call too I guess. And Birdie Ming was late also since his mum have already used the car and ended up he had to come via LRT.
As a conclusion, all were LATE! And of course, badminton started at 7pm. Haha!

Gee, today was one heckuva busy day. I had to buy my new sport shoes today because my mum called and urged me to buy it today because she was gonna use it tonight and I had badminton tonight too. Gosh, I wore her shoes during my last badminton session okay? :P
Aku belum beli ma. Chill la. :D

So I left home after 2pm. Lingered around in Jusco, finding it very hard to decide whether to buy the Yonex or Nike shoes. Asked that dummy which one to buy. He said for sure Yonex. But ended up buying Power. He said it was good too. But heck, there was no more size for me and ended up buying a pair of short pants and a carrier bag, that kind where Kai Jun they all use for futsal? Yup, I thought it would be more handy that carrying my sling bag. Geez, like I was going for Thomas Cup. Haha.

I was rushing madly from Jusco to home and then back to Cempaka again. Geez, I think the people at the LRT station were thinking that I've gone outta my mind. Returning back forth for the numerouth time. Alright, no such word. :P

That dummy did not reply my message and I didn't know if I should go to Cempaka or go straight to Pudu. Then I texted En Hau, and he told me he lost contact with that dummy as well. Oh right, he was at home then. And there I was, rushing like a mad person. Grrr! :P
So ended up going to Cempaka and waited for close to 15-20 minutes? Maybe more!
And you know what? That dummy overslept. zzz. And I thought what had happened to him man! Urgh!

Anyway, badminton was fun, as always. Fion joned us today. What a surprise! Especially when Ting Sen told En Hau they all that he was bringing a girl along and when we asked him who she was, he told us we don't know her. Yeah right Chan Ting Sen! :P

And I got hit the second time on my arm by En Hau's racquet. Nice job dude. :P

______

And I rounded En Hau's Myvi 3 times before we left Pudu Plaza. :P
And the funny thing was, when I asked En Hau if I was better than the last time I drove, he told me, much better! :DDD
I'm improving! Haha.



Badminton. Power. Driving.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment