Wednesday, April 14, 2010

unavoidable fate with flu


14th April 2010
Wednesday

I'm down with influenza today. =(
The reason I'm speaking so scientifically is due to the influence from crapping with that dummy about the study of brain in A levels. And hence, I'm now forced to recall my SPM bio knowledge. Haha.

I feel so unproductive. Tell you what I did today; woke up, cleaned up, makan, online. And around 2pm or so, I really couldn't stand it any longer and so my slumberland awaits me. Gee, I felt so ill and still feel so right now. =(

Hopefully I'll be fine by tomorrow morning. Gosh, I'll be going to Ulu Langat tomorrow for my third driving lesson and I really can't afford to fall sick, at least not before and during my driving lesson. Oh dear, God bless me please. Let me get well!!!


Flu. Ill. Sleep.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment