Tuesday, April 20, 2010

possibilities in a month's time


20th April 2010
Tuesday

Lately, our topic of conversation seems to revolve around the one thing that's been sooo HOT right now. And what is it I'm talking about?
CARS.

Yeah, alright, it has always been the guys who talk about cars, cars and cars. Well, at least that was my impression though. But this is one heck of a different thing man.
And you know what causes this revolution?
All because of the driving licence.
Yup, none other than that!

I was chatting with Eddy last night on msn and all of a sudden, we were talking about cars AGAIN. Is it weird of us to be discussing about what cars to buy and stuff like that? Haha! Cause it's like, we're just only 18 (17++ to be exact :D), and we're already planning on owning a car so soon. Lucky him, his parents bought him a car already. Though it's a second hand auto Kancil, it's still better than none man. Imagine owning a car which is under your name already! How cool can that be man? Well, it's way coller if you compare yourself with your parents' times. Not tryna sound mature or what- which I don't think I'll ever be (haha), it's just that, at some point, maybe you'll feel more appreciative to what we are given now? Like, how my mum used to tell me that they(she and her bros) had to work and earn and save money to buy their very OWN car. But now it's just do different. Haha. Thank God for that. <3

Anyway, I thought I was talking on cars! What was all that about parents' times? LMAO!
:DDD

And we were talking about whether it is better to drive a manual or auto car. It never got more excited to talk about cars than now huh? Haha.
Driving manual is really cool. I mean, well, firstly, we learn to drive manual cars right? And it's like, all that you learnt is just a waste if after you've got your licence, you don't even apply your manual-driving skills. No? Am I making sense. Or should I ask, do I EVER make any sense to you? :PPP

Driving manual cars is tiresome though, that's for sure. Don't ask me how I know for I've been my mum's grumbling site when she used to drive her manual Saga then. Really, it was like her line man. Driving manual car is so tiring. So, yeah, that's how I always get the impression that driving a manual car is really tiring even though I've not driven that long as she used to before.

But the thing is, you just can't go and tell your mum that you wanna try driving a manual car and later on, when you find it tiring enough, you go to her and tell her that driving manual car is tiring and that you'd prefer an auto car. I'd say you're really one lucky dude if she does not tell you "I told you so!"
Seriously, I bet my mum will say that to me if I ever tell her that. Haha.

My mum suggested to me that I take the Myvi that we have now and ask my dad to buy another car. Well, to be exact, when my mum bought the Myvi, she told me that it'll be mine also by the time I know how to drive. So I've always been looking forward to owning back this Myvi. Owning back, because while waiting to know how to drive, the car's been like the family car. Heck, it WAS the family car! My dad uses it, my granddad uses it! I would really like to have it as my own car. But, oh dear, there's all kinds of smell man! Like, those marketing smell? I mean, you know, fish? Chicken? Sometimes, there's even Char Kuey Teow and Yong Tau Foo smell man! Aww man, my car. =(

It's disappointing though.

I've just got a few ideas what would happen.
It's either,

"Mum, can I buy a new car?"
"Ask your dad."
"Dad, can I buy a new car?"
"Ask your mum."

Alright, that's the first.
The second,

"Mum, can I buy a new car?"
"Wait till you get your licence first."
Mind you, I'll be getting my licence soon!!! Hopefully everything goes well and I passes my exam and I'll get my licence next month! God bless me pleaseeeeeeee. <3

Alright, that's the second one which I think will MOST probably happen. =/ Grrr!
The third,

"Mum, can I buy a new car?"
"You can use the Myvi what."
"Grandpa's using it."
"Well, you can share it what."
"But what if I need to drive to college next time?" *innocent faced*
"Then we'll decide when the time comes."
*changing to a really sad face*

There you go, the third.
More? Alrightie then!

"Mum, can I get a new car?"
"Hmm, maybe we should buy back the Kelisa from Ah Tzhoe."
"Aww man!"
Tzhoe is my cousin bro, one year elder than me. That Kelisa he's using now, used to beling to my mum. And like now, it was purposely bought for my grandpa to fetch me and my bro back and from school last time. Later on, my uncle asked my mum if she could sell it to him. And that's how it ended up in my cousin bro's hands now. Well, my uncle used it first, then passed it to Sheng (Tzhoe's elder brother, and my 2 years elder cousin bro. I miss them lots! <3), and now, Tzhoe's driving it around like nobody's business. Haha! Love them. =)

My mum proposed that to me once okay??? I'm so not faking this up. :PPP
And also her suggestion I said earlier about me using Myvi and asking my dad to buy another car? This is the conver.

This was before I started my driving lessons
"You quickly go and learn to drive la. Then I don't have to fetch you around anymore."
"Even if I know how to drive already I also don't have car to use what."
"Ask your dad to buy you one la. He'll surely spend on you one."
"Hmm, I dunno la."
"Or you can use the Myvi and ask him to buy another one for them (my dad and granddad) to use."
*ears perked up and spirit lifted* :D
"Ya wo, can also!" *happy*
"Yalah, you can suggest that to him what."
"Alright, then I take Myvi yeah?"
"You ask your dad la."

Zzz! Didn't that just make you wanna say, LMAO?!
Good one, I'm being sooooo patient right then man! Haha.

Honestly, I don't mind having that Myvi. I love that Myvi anyway. But if you could afford to buy me another car, second hand car would be my choice. I really don't mind having a second hand car. It's just good enough for me to use it now. Thanks first yeah? Haha.
Oh, Viva's not bad you know? And I don't think I'll mind using manual though. Really, now I'm getting soooo used to manual man! :DDD
Seriously dude I tell ya! When I was driving Liew or En Hau's car, I will automatically push my foot forward to feel the clucth you know? And feeling nothing beneath my left foot, it just feels weird until I realise that it's an auto car. Really lmao! And not only the cluth, same goes to the hand gear. I'm sooo used to the manual gear that when I drive auto cars, I always have to look at the gear when changing gear. Seriously man! Haha!

So, Viva or Myvi yeah? Haha! =)

Oh, by the way, those possible convers I mentioned above are just what I think might happen. They didn't really happen though. Haha! I made them up la okay? Well, apart from the one where my mum suggested I use Myvi and my dad buys another car, and also the one she suggested we buy back the Kelisa from my cousin bro. Other than these two I just mentioned, all others were, you know, not true. :PPP

Dear God, let me have my P soon. =)
I promise I'll be a really good driver. I'll even take over my granddad's job of fetching my bro from school. :D
Or maybe running errands and marketing as well? Yeah, gimme the allowance for marketing and I'll get them done for you. Though I have no idea what grocery to buy, no doubt I'll get something decent on the dining table. At least they're still edible okay??? Haha!
I inherit my mum's cooking skills, which is, dump everything you wanna eat into the wok and add whatever flavourings you want and just cook it all up. That's easy. :D
My Mum seldom cooks by the way. I can't remember when was the last time I've seen her cook. Yeah, she always says that she knows how to cook whenever I said that certain dish is nice. And I'll say, "You what also say you know one la!"
"Then I really know what. Just see the recipe la."
zzzzz!
That helps a lot man. I bet I can definitely survive living alone. :PPP

______

Gee, I've been so damn good yesterday night that now I think of it, I suddenly miss driving.*wink*
Hmm, maybe I should bug them to let me drive now. Time for some action! Haha! :D




Manual. Auto. Drive.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment