Wednesday, April 7, 2010

you spammer!


7th April 2010
Wednesday

Firstly, it's my long lost(not really long) buddy, Yeo Jin Rong's birthday! He's always sooo busy, I don't even know what's keeping him that occupied. Either he's having his usual triathlon training or busy dating! :P

Anyway, Happy 18th Birthday to you dude! :D

And heck, when I checked my email this morning, I got 315 messages in my inbox! What the hell? And mostly were from Facebook!
Liew Wai Kit, Chua En Hau, Birdie Ming, Eddy Ng, Chong Jia Huei!
My spamming buddies! :D
And the funny part is, Ivan and Li Ping wrote on me and Ah Liew's wall, rebuking us on our spammings, which not only occupied our own walls but also their homepage. Hahaha!
Sorry! But you're definitely more than welcome to join us! :D

Heck, I love them! I love my cp friends. Geez, I miss Jia Huei. <3 =)

And I've got a new found hobby - spamming!!! :D


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment