Sunday, April 11, 2010

expect the unexpected


11th April 2010
Sunday

Yesterday. Was. Fun.
Gee, 2 hours straight of badminton left me sweating profusely and dead tired. I never sweat so much in such a long time already man. And yesterday, I was totally drenched in sweat. Eww! :D

Thank God, the plan - 1119 was the name given by Chua En Hau, worked out quite well though there were some slight changes and a teeny bit of difficulties distracting Sue outta the house and stuff like that. But all in all, it went real well and I bet she had one helluva surprise too! Happy birthday Sue! =)
Not her actual birthday though, but what the hell, just celebrated it earlier.

So this was the plan. I summarised it though, cause if you want me to related everything that Birdie Ming and Chua En Hau and whoever told me, which totally left me in a state of confusion, then I'm sure you'll end up being as confused as me too. Uhh, cause, I think I might get confused telling it also. :D
Alright, the plan yeah.
5.15pm wait at Cempaka station, but I was lil late though. Not my fault really! The train just left when I reached and, yeah, so, I was late. :P
Then 6pm badminton at Pudu Plaza.
8pm finish badminton, which wasn't true at all because for every badminton session, we always ended up leaving later than planned. :P
Then Birdie and Ting Sen distract Sue outta the house to yum cha or whatever they wanna do while the rest of us - Liew, En Hau, Hui Ping, KK, Teh Chen and me, head to Sue's house. This didn't really work out as planned as well because things got cropped up and we ended up going to The Store to buy ice-cream and candles. And heck, I got fooled again by that Ah Liew! The thing was, he has picked a box of vanilla ice-cream, and then he was like, searching for something else. I thought he was looking for the cashier, so I pandai pandai pointed the way and even told them the cashier was where I was directing to. But you know what they - he and En Hau, said? They said, they were not looking for the cashier, they were looking for candles! Grrr! LOL me.
Fine. :D
And after buying ice-cream, we went to 2020 food court to have our dinner. Gee, I was so full that I can't even finish the chicken rice. :D
Alright, later on, this time, we really went to Sue's house. Yi Tyng and Kai Foong were there already. And so, left Ee Leng's gang. I was too exhausted by that time I almost feel asleep in the car. Really man, I could barely open my eyes anymore.

We hid in her house, waiting for Sue, Birdie and Ting Sen to come back. And from the look on her face, she was completely caught off guard by our surprise. I think she cried too. As in, the happy tears okay? =)

I dunno where they adjourned to afterward, cause I think they suggested of going to sing k and dunno where else. I was so sleepy by that time I can't even keep my eyes open any longer man. Not that I wanted to be a spoilsport but I really tak tahan wey. Hui Ping also. So I asked my mum if she could fetch me from Steven's Corner and she said okay. And thanks to Kai Foong, he fetched us to Steven's Corner.

Okay, diverting from the main topic, Steven's Corner reminded me of something, that is, when I came here to watch a football match with Kai Jun, Xin Zhong and Wai Seng they all. I can't remember what match it was already. But I'm sure Man U was in. If I'm not mistaken, it was Man U vs Arsenal. I think so. :D

Alright, back to topic. Geez, my mum fetched Hui Ping home and then me. By the time I reached home, it was already past midnight. And after I've finished bathing, it was 12.30am already. Oh crap. The first time I didn't insist to go online. :D

______

Oh! And I saw Tommy from Seed, PCS at Pudu Plaza badminton court. =)

______

Some pictures here for you guys.




I've never been this proud doing art I tell ya. Seriously! I never like art okay? Haha. But this, uhh, not that bad right? :D And Ah Liew claimed that he inspired me with the wordings. Duh??? Haha. Alright alright, fine, maybe a lil? :P



And this, the blue black on my right wrist. I was showing Hui Ping the blue black on my right knee, you know, the one I got from dropping to my right knee as a result of wearing high heels. Geez, I never like wearing high heels! They're scary! And then Ah Liew chirped in and said his wrist got blue black also, due to the ttip of the badminton racket's handle. And coincidentally, I told him I had it too. Gee, now I know why my wrist was blue black last week after playing badminton. Pain man!

______

Happy early birthday Sue! =)



Badminton. Gifts. Surprise.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment