Monday, April 5, 2010

since you've been gone


5th April 2010
Monday

Today was sooo hectic. Geez, one instant my dad was telling me that we were gonna head to Taylor's and the next instant, my mum was calling me, telling me they 'need my help' and that can I go there now?
LOL.

But in the end, we didn't make it to Taylor's because apparently, I couldn't get myself snapshot. *LOL* Duh, registration requires passport-sized photos right? I didn't have any left! Well, except one. And that was like, so not nice. :D
So ended up rushing to my mum's office. And I've been cooped up in there for the whole day. I really couldn't believe it man. Geez, office work is totally monotonous.
I really don't think office job suits me. Alright, I'm spoilt ain't I? Yeah, this is real life. Next time when you come out to work you'll have to do these kinda work as well. Heck, I don't like office job! OMG!
I wanted to help my mum. I mean, yeah, there's lack of staff for the time being and even Stephen shook hands with me and thanked me for helping (though I dunno what I've helped so far) and to decline this job offer now makes me feel tremendously bad. =(

On our way home, I told my mum I'd rather do sales. She laughed yet still agreed that doing sales is better than sitting in an office. Doing sales isn't easy. Yeah, I realise that. It's obviously potrayed by my mum. But at least doing sales gets to meet all kinds of people and you don't do the same old thing everyday. Like, EVERYDAY man! Sorry, I'm so not that indoor type. Geez, how am I gonna survive in the real world next time? =(

*sigh*

Another badminton session at Pudu Plaza this evening. Geez, gotta rush home from Sg Besi and then back again to Pudu Plaza. And only gotta play for an hour. :D
Never mind, I'm gonna have more badminton sessions with them! *wink*

Now I truly understand the importance and freedom of education. Working isn't as easy as you think. Leaving high school behind and starting to work is tough. Tough.
I guess that's what scares us school leavers huh?
*sigh real long*


You. Moved. On.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment