Friday, April 16, 2010

we used to be


16th April 2010
Friday

Firstly, *checking facebook birthday alerts* today I have 2 birthday friends; Jo Ann and Ming Khew. Well, I've known Ming Khew since I was standard 6 when I transferred to SK Taman Midah 2. (emphasising the number 2 because they always tend to have this impression that I was from the same school as Wei Leong and Debbie they all, which was Taman Midah 1. There's still a SK Taman Midah 2!!! Haha)
Anyway,
Happy 18th Birthday to Jo Ann!!!
and
Happy 18th Birthday to Ming Khew!!!
(it's been a reallllly long time since I last spoke with Ming Khew, well, circumstances set our friendship apart. lol. but i still remember you la dude! :D)

______

Last night, when I was msn-chatting with that dummy, for some dummy reason, he rbought up 'Wong Kah Kit'. Okay, this person does not exist, as far as we're concerned. It all happened during our last badminton session on Tuesday night. I asked whose racquet it was lying on the floor. And then that dummy told me it was Kah Kit's. I was like, huh? Because apparently, Kah Kit didn't join us for badminton that night, so how in the world could his badminton racquet be there? Grrr! So I asked, "Loke Kah Kit?" That dummy looked at me, shook his head, and said, "Wong Kah Kit."
I half believed him okay? Grrr! "Who's Wong Kah Kit?", "Neh, that short short one ah."
*muka blur* LMAO
"You bluff me is it???"
Dummy laughed. GRRR!!!
:PPP

So that was how Wong Kah Kit came into the picture. zzz!

Alright, back to the story. So Wong Kah Kit was mentioned during our conversation last night, and all of a sudden, he asked me to google the picture of Wong Kah Kit. Grrr! Knowing that what he said was nothing but CRAP (:PPP), I still played along with that. LMAO. Haha.
And that then led me to google cochrane perkasa. I did that once, and found our old pictures. And yesterday, I found one that I still remembered was editted by Ee Leng. It was quite small though. I couldn't retrieve those pictures I used to save in my computer though. =(
And I posted that picture on Facebook and tagged my CP mates. :D
That eventually led to En Hau retrieving those pictures we had together from Friendster. Haha. I checked my Friendster account too but too bad, I guess I've deleted all those pictures. =(

Still, there were plenty left though. Looking at these snapshots reminds me how badly I miss my friends. How we used to call our gang UG. Yeah well, only UG mates will know how UG came into play and what the heck is UG. Haha.
I love UG! <3

The one I found when I googled cochrane perkasa. <3
Credits to Ee Leng. =)






<3






:D

I miss Jia Huei. <3
After Form 3, both of us parted. She left for Wesley Methodist while I went to Cochrane. =')



Tell me I didn't look like a kid! :PPP

This was taken during Form 2 I guess. Not sure. Haha. Geez, how different we were! :D

I miss seeing Su Munn's bright orange bag! Haha!


I forgot whose hands were those. :P


See the date and time, people! I truly miss that night man! <3
We just got our PMR results and Yi Tyng's dad had a huge celebration for her as well as for her brother's birthday I guess. All of us UG mates went. We had an AWESOME night! Not forgetting we girls had to jaga the boys who got drunk. LMAO! I ain't joking man! :PPP
It was a countdown party for us. That was one heckuva wonderful night. <3


This was a class souvenir. Everyone had one and even Ms Chooi had one too! But hers was green. I still remember when Jia Huei and her mum and dunno who else went to Ikea after school to buy 30+ such cups and brought them to school the next day. :D
That was my cup okay? It's still with me. :D
For girls, we wrote 'RULEZ'.
For guys, we wrote "ROCKZ".
<3

See what I wrote below. 2007 and 3p9. That was the best year for me throughout my high school. <3

And also, our existence was never forgotten. Our legacy lives on man!
Why?
I'll show you why. :DDD

That was OUR very own masterpiece. We drew that! No joke man! All of us UG and also some other classmates. I guess it was after PMR and we had nothing to do. So one day, a teacher asked to help with the drawings and stuff like that. And we were somewhat annoyed at first. Dude, I never like arts okay? Haha. That was one heckuva problem to me already! :PPP
But who knew it would turn out to be THAT fun?! <3
It was amazing right? See that muscular guy at the bottom right? If not mistaken, Ah Liew and the other guys drew that together. Haha. Silly! <3


3rd November '07. Ain't I right? That was after we've finished PMR. =)
I miss Mun Ping's height. Haha! Damn, he was really tall okay? :P






Love this lots! <3


The best of mates! Cranky! Haha. Love them too! <3


This was taken during Hari Canteen, well, I guess that was what they call it right? Gee, I'm confused with Hari Kantin and Hari Keusahawanan! Haha. Cochrane and Cochrane Perkasa. LMAO. My two affiliations. <3
Look carefully! :DDD
Me and Jie Huei were deejays! I guess that's where my passion of becoming a deejay came from. Well yeah, it more or less brought me to mass comm. :D

Just got this from En Hau's tagged pictures.
That was when we had our class party at a really mini Japanese restaurant at Jalan Ampang.
Geez, Ms Chooi swiped her credit card man! Haha. <3



Candid! Fulamak. Haha!


I bet she was our all-time favourite teacher! :D
Seriously, she has taught us since we were form 1. From form 1 till form 5, we grew from teacher-student to extra friendly teacher-student. <3 =)

I MISS UG!
I MISS 3p9!
I MISS MS CHOOI!
I MISS CP!
I MISS THEM!
I MISS 2007!



3p9. CP. UG.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment