Tuesday, April 13, 2010

another failed attempt


13th April 2010
Tuesday

We had badminton at Stadium Badminton Cheras this evening. That dummy's car was so packed that we had to cramp together in the back seat. :P
And I am still wary of that dummy's driving! Haha. Scary.
:PPP

Well, I think I still prefer the courts at Pudu Plaza. I dunno, maybe this is my mindset or what, I found it pretty much different playing here than at Pudu Plaza. Like I told them, playing at Pudu Plaza has more 'feel'. LOL.

And that dummy hurt his knee when he tried to 'save' the shuttle from landing on the floor. And as he did that, his knee slide on the wooden floorboard and urgh, his knee started to bleed! =(
And he seemed to always succeed to bluff me and I seem to always kena from him. Grrr!

Oh, and I drove that dummy and Birdie Ming's car just now. Driving that dummy's Kelisa was fun and easy but driving Birdie Ming's manual Saga was difficult! I mati engine for I dunno how many times already and heck, I feel so, URGH! Not in the mood right now. Such suck-y performance. =(

I need more practice! Geez, demotivated now. =(


Kelisa. Saga. Sucks.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment