Sunday, April 11, 2010

i need a P


11th April 2010
Sunday

Oh, and another good thing about yesterday night was, I pleaded (not really) to En Hau to permit me to drive his car. Just one round, I said. :D Well, I didn't really ask for his permission though. I mean, they were busy discussing about the change in plans or something and contacting Su Munn and Ee Leng while others were signing the card and I was starting to get tired already and so I kept bugging En Hau to let me have a ride on his car. And then he already inserted his car key into the ignition before going off to discuss with Liew and Birdie again. So, (hee) I quickly slipped into the driver's seat and closed the door. Hahaha! Okay, the silly thing was, I got inside and dared not drive on my own. :D

I guess me sitting at the driver's seat and insisting that I have a go affected them all as well. Haha! Cause suddenly, Liew, En Hau and Birdie stopped discussing and the next second I knew, En Hau was next to me at the passenger's seat while Liew was standing next to my window. LOL. I won't bang your car into the tiang okay? Haha. What the hell, that was En Hau's new car man! Chill la. Alright alright, I dared not even start the car la wey. :P Then Liew was looking, En Hau was getting started with the gear and handbrake. LOL me. Haha.

FINALLY, I really drove! :D Not really good though. OMG! I guess I scared the hell outta En Hau! Haha. One round was enough dude! Thanks a lot. And I did not scratch a bit of your car. I'm not that bad what. =)

Wee, I wanna drive!!!

All of them already know how to drive. All, except me. =( Feels so left out though. Gee, I wanna driveeeee!!! When they asked me if I've got my licence, I told them yeah, I've got my L licence already. :D



Driving. Licence. Myvi.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment