Monday, April 26, 2010

when there's a double celebration, there's double the fun


26th April 2010
Monday

A continuing post from the previous one.

So I guess it was 4 or 5pm when we reached Eleng's house. And after touring her house, we, the girls, started 'helping' out with Eleng's dinner preparation. It didn't turn out to be that helpful though. As the cantonese saying goes, 'yuet bong yuet moung'. Haha. Meaning, the more you help, the more troublesome it becomes. Why can't the English proverb 'many hands make light work' be used here? We were just being helpful anyway. It's just that, the kitchen was a lil bit messy and, well, 3 people were needed to cut a few tomatoes and the tofu-es and luncheon meat were not in round and rectangle pieces respectively. =D
It's still edible though. =)
Well, talking about proverbs, there's also a saying that goes, 'many cooks spoil the broth'. If only Eleng hears this, I bet she'll surely agree with it than the one I mentioned just now. =PPP

Should probably find Vincent to come help out with this. It's been quite some time since I've heard from him. Geez, must be busy with culinaries! Haha. And also Andy Chong Wei Chong! Uhh, correct spelling? Haha. Whatever la! I'm sooo gonna ask him to join me in Taylor's soooon! =DDD

Alright, back to Eleng's cooking. =D
The boys helped out too! Eleng asked them to help her buy a lemon because apparently, she forgotten about the lemon. Haha. So Birdie and Loke went out, leaving Moong, Liew, En Hau behind. I think Ting Sen went with them also. Okay, let's not talk about the process. It was a mess! Haha. But what the hell, the process is where all the fun is right? <3

While cooking, some of us went into the LCD living room to watch TV. LMAO! Haha. But maybe Eleng wouldn't mind right? =DDD Well, to be honest, I wasn one of them to watch tv also. Haha. ESPN had nothing to watch yet. Wait till 7.40pm and there'll be Man U vs Tottenham's match. For that one hour and a half, you better think twice before starting your PS2 marathon. It's either Birdie or Ting sen that you will kena from. =PPP
But at that time, we were watching Day of The Dead. Something like that la. I can't quite remember the exact title for that movie either.
And also, Ah Yeo came!!! Man, it's been a reallllyyy long time since I last saw him. =)
Love to see him again. And the first thing he did to me when I said 'Hi' to him that day was a smack on my arm. Grrr, thanks swimmer! Haha!
Thanks a lot to his daily training, he is now so damn muscular already man! OMG!
=DDD

Dinner was special. Why? Because that meal was wayyy tooo typical! Haha. Like the guys said, it's not Western nor Chinese, but eating spaghetti with baked chicken. And if I'm not mistaken, Ting Sen said like we were having a Christmas feast. Chicken becoming a turkey together with mashed potatoes. =P And there was rice. And deep-fried abalone mushrooms. I dunno if that's the name for the mushroon but what I know is that I just did a literal translation. And also fried fishes which no one touched it until Liew asked who's gonna eat it? And also the salad until I took a portion of it. And for the eggs with luncheon meat, there were definitely thumbs-up to it. Well, for the chicken though, a second baking was needed. This time, using the microwave. Apparently, the flesh was not fully cooked yet. The soup was one of a kind too. Too bad I didn't taste it. Haha!
S0 what else if not typical??? =DDD

Birdie : What time is it?
Me : 7.44

Well, I don't think you need me to finish this situation right? What else if not headed towards the LCD living room? The reason I said LCD living room is because there were two living rooms. One for watching tv while the other for listening to music. Gosh, her stereo! Awesome!

We helped to clean up after the meal and only Sue was left finishing the salad. She's a legend man! Haha. Well, that was what they named her. =DDD
The match ened at around 10pm if not mistaken. And then shower. Gee, her bathroom's so neat! =)
Oh! And I totally love it when Birdie, Moong and me were in the guest room alone. Don't think otherwise okay? Moong and Birdie went upstairs to shower. And later on, for reasons that I do not remember now, I went up after them as well. Moong was showering and I was bugging that Birdie Ming. Haha. Spare me, I just love to bug people, especially him I guess. =PPP

Ah Yeo had to leave that night. Aww! =((( I thought he was joking when he said he was going back and not gonna stay overnight. So after eating the cake Eleng baked, he went home. Oh, and also, Sue video called Yi Tyng, who didn't make it for the sleepover at Eleng's house and we all wished her Happy Birthday as well. <3
If you didn't know, this sleepover was specially made for Moong and Yi Tyng as a birthday celebration. 21st April, Moong's birthday. 22nd April, Tyng's birthday. Now you know why I said April has many birthday babes? =)

Later on, it was time for PS2 mania. Yeah, as expected. Naruto and racing. Racing is still acceptable man. Well, I like to play racing sometimes. Haha. But Naruto??? Aww man! Haha. So mostly, the guys played PS2. Apart from racing and a fighting game which seemed like Street Fighter that kind, the PS2 was dominated by the guys. I was almost falling asleep behind there at the sofa. Su Munn was beside me flipping through a Cleo magazine. Eleng and Sue were playing with the guys at that time while Li Ping? Busy with her phone. =PPP

At around midnight I guess, Liew said he was gonna sleep. It was then followed by Eleng and then Sue and finally Su Munn. Haha. I went up with Ting Sen later on to have a heart-to-heart talk. So not! =PPP It's always me who asked him questions but then him answering me with the same thing all the time, long story. Duh, he always says that okay? So I never got his 'long story'. Never will I. As expected though. Ishhh! But what do you know? When we went up to the third floor, we heard noises in the guest room. At first, we thought Liew was sleeping so we would use the gym room. But when we went into the guess room, Eleng, Sue and Su Munn were bugging Liew. Haha! Li Ping came in after awhile and I went down a lil after that.

So how the night went? I suggested we watch tv instead of playing ps2. So they agreed and finally, we settled on Forensic Heroes. A few episodes till the finale before they started riveting back to ps2. Well, guys right? Haha. By then, it was almost 3am I guess. I fell asleep perhaps. =D
But it was wayyyy tooooo cold! I twisted and turned under the cold. In between then and 6am, I woke up a few times. I even woke up to play Dynasty Warrior 6 before going back to sleep. LMAO! Haha. Also, I woke up and Birdie Ming was right in front of me. I patted him and he turned towards me. I said, "Eh Arsenal." And immediately, he switched to ESPN where Arsenal was playing against I-dunno-who. =DDD
And I fell asleep again. Haha!!!

They said to wake up at 6am and then leave for breakfast. Apparently, Liew needed to go off earlier for some award thingy. I remembered I woke up at 5.30am like that. But for reasons that I was not aware of, I was back to sleep again and woke up around 8am later on. See how punctual we were. =PPP

And it was 8.30am or so when we left home. We reached the shoplots next to Sunway Giza Mall (finally searched Sunway Giza Mall using Google Earth) and some even ordered food before Eleng's dad called and said that they bought us food. Also, Liew's dad called and he had to leave then already. So Eleng took him to fill in his petrol before leading him outta Kota Damansara. Li Ping's parents also came to fetch her.

We went back to Eleng's house for breakfast. There were 25 packets of chee cheong fun for us and we only managed to finish 10 packets. For the remaining 15 packets, I totally have no idea what have become of them. =PPP

Afterwards, Eleng drove Ting Sen, Moong and Sue to Kelana Jaya LRT station. Somehow, I think I still feel bad that they had to take LRT home. =/ Sorry guys. =(
While Birdie drove En Hau's car and fetched us home. That included me, Su Munn and Loke and also Birdie himself.

______

What about it? Our UG xpedition was anything except boring! =)
<3 UG!
<3 my CP mates!


UG. CP-mates. Memories.


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment