Thursday, April 15, 2010

a sensational collaboration


15th April 2010
Thursday



MizzNina feat Colby O' Donis - What You Waiting Forbyyzinternational




______

An awesome collaboration of a local artiste and an international artiste; Mizz Nina and Colby O'Donis. Gee, I love Colby O man. He's really cool, especially his dancing. I watched his What You Got music video and it was awesome man! :D
And I found it quite hard to actually believe that a local could actually collaborate with such a famous international pop sensation. Once heckuva song!
I totally love it. :D

I searched mp3-code.com for this auto play playlist but it's not unavailable. I found a playlist for this song though, but it has to be manually played. What the hell, I'll keep checking in on mp3-code for this playlist. Love it. <3


Mizz Nina. Colby O'Donis. Collaboration.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment