Monday, April 12, 2010

on the road we'll go

12th April 2010
Monday

Yong Sue Teng, happy sweet 18th birthday!!! Today's the actual day though. Saturday was an early celebration. Sue, grow up okay? You're 18 now! Haha. Love ya lots! =)

Gee, April has many birthday babes, as far as I'm concerned. Well, I wasn't named as the calender among UG when I was in CP for nothing. Haha.
11th April, Aster's birthday. 12th April, Sue's birthday. 21st April, Moong's birthday. 22nd April, Tyng's birthday. :D


(The picture above has nothing to do with my driving lesson but there's Rupert Grint. As in, Ron Weasly in Harry Potter! :D And he's a really funny character. )

Anyway, I got my first driving lesson today!!! I repeat, my FIRST driving lesson! That was awesome. Yeah well, of course, it started off with the basic ones - driving on straight roads, changing gears, U-turns and the whole thing kept repeating. And suddenly, that uncle asked me to turn outta the parking lane. Oh, by the way, I had my driving lesson at the outdoor parking lot next to Taman Permaisuri. You know, that straight road just next to the stadium and the lake. Yup, there. And then afterward, he asked me if I saw the BERHENTI sign at the junction (not really junction though. lol). I said yeah and he asked me to drive there and stopped there. I tell ya, I was almost disappointed that he was gonna end today's lesson but hey, so not at all! He was letting me drive on the road!!! Wee!!!
Okay, I'm really going insane now! But that was like, effing cool! Gee, I've never drove on the road before okay? As in, those roads where there are traffic lights and so many cars and crazy motorcycles. Haha. No offence. Sorry. :D

I went on the road! And guess what? I'm gonna have another driving lesson tomorrow! =)
Love it lots! LMAO, I'm crazy. :P

This morning, Wong Wei Leong said this to me. "Morning? lol"
He asked me why was I up so early. I told him I was gonna have my first driving lesson later on. And apparently I sounded very thrilled and excited. Well, that was obvious. Totally inevitable. :P And then, he told me driving wasn't that fun though. And he said it'll surely be the 3 hour ceramah. I was kinda dampened a lil though. But thank God, all went well. It was beyond boring.

You know what? I'm one step closer to freedom. :D
And you know why I said freedom? Cause once I know how to drive, I could go wherever and whenever I want! Well, just give me the car keys and I'm off! LOL. Oh, and the petrol and toll money please? Thank you!
Geez, 'please' and 'thank you' are always the magic words. *wink*


P is all I need next. Haha. *wink*


Myvi, wait for meeeee. I'm coming baby! =)


Driving. P. Myvi.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment