Saturday, May 1, 2010

under another impulse attack


1st May 2010
Saturday

I wonder how am I gonna survive if last minute plannings are omitted outta my life. Like, seriously? Life would be so much more bland and uninteresting as it is now. Well, at least for me, it is pretty much interesting now. And heck, I couldn't be happier to live with it. =D

Talking about last minute plannings, it's just like, planning for a badminton session just an hour earlier and getting people who can come for the badminton, and also, booking a court half an hour earlier knowing that there wouldn't be any courts left but still give it a try anyhow. Having only 2 people who have cars to use at the moment, 4 people that needed to be fetched, summing up with Friday night's traffic, it was not an easy job I tell you.

Finally admitting to ourselves that we couldn't make it for badminton, other alternatives came up. Crazy they may sound, but at least it was better off than having no suggestions at all. Ain't it?

Coming up with ideas that sound like this; going to MBO for a movie, pasar malam outside Leisure Mall or having a yumcha session while chit-chatting. Whichever the suggestion was, it was definitely better than saying we might as well go home then. No?

So here is how the whole night went.

Supposedly we were to have badminton on Saturday, that is today. However, outta a sudden, Liew told me that birdie asked him whether we would wanna have badminton yesterday night. And it was already almost 6pm by then. I asked birdie and the next thing I knew, we were planning for a badminton at 7pm. LMAO. Tell me just how can that be possible in just an hour's time? Or so we thought it was possible. =D
Birdie had 5 yeses from Moong, Sue, Ting Sen, Jie Lun and Teh Chen. I had a yes from Liew and a no from En Hau. Okay, that sounds totally incomparable with that birdie's responses. Haha.

And the plan was on. How crazy we were! But as expected, we would not make it for badminton at 7pm because by the time we finished our so-called planning, it was 6.45pm already. So as said, we would have badminton from 8pm-10pm. It got worse when birdie said he hasn't called in to book the court yet. How nice birdie! =P (i totally don't blame you for it okay? seriously!) So when he called in and there was no more courts for 8pm, it was my turn to call in to Challenger. Alright, no luck. No court. That was just, you know, like something hard just slammed you in the face. LMAO.

Finally, we decided that we might as well book for 7pm, even though we would be a half hour late. But we weren't just a half hour late. We were an hour late! A huge thanks to Malaysia's traffic. *sarcastic smile* So on our- me and birdie- way to Pudu Plaza, I asked, "Why not we cancel badminton and go for movie?" That expression birdie gave me! Haha. Because obviously, we wouldn't make it for badminton already. It was way too late and even if we reach at 8pm, we would waste an hour's money. So why not we just go for a movie? =PPP (i know i'm insane) I called Liew and he told me he hasn't even fetched any of them yet. Haha. I told him the so-called change of plans and told him to ask the others about it when he has fetched them later on.

Gee, how rush. Quoted by Liew, is really very rush, but the process is fun. LMAO. =D

Alright, birdie still gotta go to Pudu Plaza and fetch Jie Lun and Teh Chen and by the time we reached Galaxy Ampang, it was 8pm already. Gosh, we felt so so sooo bad for all the mess man. =S Because apparently, they can't get tickets for Iron Man 2 as the queue was like, 5 lorries' length (according to Liew). zzz!!! But the queue was really long though. But definitely not the length of 5 lorries la!!! Grrr! So ended up, no badminton, no movie. *can't-help-it smile*

FINALLY, we said to go yumcha will do. I'm soooo sorry and birdie was too! =( So, omitting the details, birdie fetched Teh Chen and Jie Lun back home before heading off to Kaki Corner where they had to wait for us again. Urgh! We felt so damn sorry for that! =(((
And you know, it was already 10pm when we reached Kaki Corner. =P


It was the strangest outlook ever; all of us wearing sports attire. Birdie with his Looney Tunes tee which he kept complaning that he wanted to change his shirt. =P Ting sen with his SMK Cochrane Perkasa sports shirt and me with my SMK Cochrane sports tee as well. I guess we never looked stranger than last night for an outing. =PPP If only we took a picture of us last night.
Mismatched!!!

What can I say? Last minute plannings could just sweep your feet off the ground man! =D

That's why I don't think I could ever survive without such plannings. =)



Badminton. Movie. Kaki Corner.


xoxo


2 comments: