Sunday, May 16, 2010

that sense of liberty



16th May 2010
Sunday

Before I forget, today is Teacher's Day. And for that particular reason, I would wanna wish my all-time favourite teacher who has taught me since I was Form 1, Ms Chooi, Happy Teacher's Day! =)

Oh, yesterday was a great day. I had great fun! =D Thanks to my 'great' driving. Well, it was really great for me though. Haha. The thing was, I actually planned to practice parking just around my condo parking lots. But somehow, I had a kinda strong urge to drive outta my condo parking lots. And yeah, I really did drive out.

Mum had many reminders for me before I went out. And luckily she wasn't at home so I could drive out alone. Yes, that was really crazy of me but yeah, I did it as well. Thank God for being with me though. =)

Mum also reminded me not to drive too far away. Nearby my condo is enough already. But, well, Ampang Tasik or whatever that was called wasn't that far right? Well, that Ah Liew's house to be exact. =)

So, yeah, I asked him if he wanted to me to fetch him, and for no reason I do that you know? But being such a dummy of him, he agreed and yeah, I successfully made it to his house. Thank God I remembered the way man! =) And thank God I made it safe and sound, no accidents. =)
And I think I didn't swerve to the left that much already right? =D

I drove to his house, then off to The Challenger to book a badminton court for the night and then back to his house. I dunno what was that all about but hell yeah, it was down right FUN! Haha.

Well, there were some difficulties at some point you know. Like, the forked road in front of Stadium Badminton Cheras. That, I had some difficulty moving to the right. And just outside Hui Ping's house, at the traffic lights. I had a hard time moving outta the lane as well. I avoided roundabouts when I drove alone. Honestly, I still dare not drive at roundabouts. Mum told me not to anyway. Haha. But Ah Liew somehow 'guided' me through 3 roundabouts I guess. =D

I made it back home safely. Well, apart from my failed attempt of reverse parking which I accidentally bumped a lil into a motorcycle in front, others were still fine. =) Okay, the motorcycle did not drop if you wanna know. Just a slight bump and I thought better of it to continue with my reverse parking. Haha.

Yesterday was all about driving huh? And that was spontaneous driving! As in, you know, one text and outta the house and who knows where to next. I just love that kinda fun man! =D
We should probably do that more often yeah? =)

And guess what peeps? I just got my very own car keys!!! Well, I don't really own a car yet though, but owning your very own pair of car keys just gives you that sense of liberty and a lil authority you know. Haha. I'm going insane, spare me. =)))



Mum says, Go and drive everyday to gain more confidence, and that she'll pay for the petrol. =DDD
Thank you! <3


Myvi, you're partially mine now. =)


Myvi. Car keys. Driving.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment