Tuesday, May 18, 2010

when everything fits the word 'typical'


18th May 2010
Tuesday


Look at the picture above. No, really, look at it will you? Aren't the shuttles just colourful? Totally reminds me of the plastic shuttles that we used to play as kids. Ain't it? =) *nostalgic*

Oh, and we had badminton yesterday evening at Pudu Plaza. This was so because for two weeks starting from yesterday, Stadium Badminton will be hosting an event. So, yeah, I guess for 2 weeks we would have to play somewhere else not Stadium Badminton. =S


Badminton last night was, umm, ludicrous? No, seriously, it was still okay at first. But later on when I paired up with Liew while Birdie paired up with Sue in a doubles match, I ended up laughing so hard until my stomach hurts. Seriously, that Birdie was mimicking me man! And I couldn't stop myself from laughing unnecessarily which resulted in us losing point after point. My bad. =P

x x x 
=D


Oh, and, I had my first driving disaster yesterday. Gosh, it was my second day of driving alone and there was mishap already. Well, mishap isn't the right word I guess. It just makes it sound so, terrible! But it was terrible at first, or so I thought. Later when I thought about it, it sounded funny to me. =P Yeah, typical me. Thanks.

I was okay, the car was not. The right side mirror broke off. =S
Pity you, Myvi. *innocent smile*



x x x


Typical badminton. Typical driving. Typical me.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment