Sunday, May 2, 2010

i'm absorbing


2nd May 2010
Sunday

Woots, I am loving driving! =DDD

A few days back, my mum told me a new Jusco has been built in Mahkota Cheras. A couple of days back, she told me again. Yesterday, I asked mum, "Where's the new Jusco?" (a preamble to my main motive *evil smile*) 
Next question, "Why not we go there? I feel like driving la." *pleading*

Yeah well, there were some slight objections like, "Very dangerous la.", "Later kena caught by police then really susah you know."
But guess what? Mum said we would drive today. (That conversation I had with her took place yesterday)

So, *wide grin* at around 3 something to 4pm, we left for Jusco Mahkota Cheras. And I drove alllllll the way there! =))) And yeah, I even went up to 80km/h. That is when mum said, "Don't drive so fast. Drive up to 60km/h enough already." *nods* =)

Feedbacks from mum :
Parking : Not bad =)))
Driving : Not bad, considered very good already =DDD
"You're even braver than me." =P
"Good la, now you're free!" *happy!*

I drove home too. And when I reached Taman Midah area, it started to rain. Gosh, it was my first time driving under the rain man! Man, it was not easy at all. Well, my vision was definitely limited. But thank God, I managed to make it back home though. =) Thank God.

______

Omg, I actually saw CDs of metal rock bands at a shop in Jusco Mahkota Cheras. There's even albums of Bullet For My Valentine and so many more man! It's the first time ever I see metal rock bands' CDs. =D Oops, not Arctic Monkeys though. =PPP

______

And I drank coffee today. Not that it was a big deal or what. But it's been quite some time since I last drank coffee at home. I don't usually do that. Well, I used to during my SPM days. Maybe that was why my mum thought it was weird I drank coffee today when I asked her whether she wants coffee too.

Me : Mi, you want coffee? Just now I drank half packet only. (3-in-1 instant coffee sachet) 
Mum : How come you drink coffee wan? You usually also don't drink wan what.
Me : Tired mai drink la.
Mum : Tired then go and sleep la.
Me : You slept on my bed, how am I gonna sleep?
Mum : You should've told me what.
Me : *the main reason I drank coffee is because I wanna drive later on*

Heck, I was feeling sleep you know. But I didn't wanna sleep cause I wanna driveee!!! =DDD
Alright alright, I seriously have an obsession with driving now. Oops, did I mention I was driving with neither a P nor a L? =DDD


I'm satisfied.
I'm happy.
I'm thankful.
I'm safeee! =D


Driving. Jusco. Rain.


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. lol, "even braver than me" what does it mean? you cut through every single car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. no la haiyoh! i went more than 80km/h ma. haha

    ReplyDelete