Saturday, May 8, 2010

an x sign is what i'll give you


8th May 2010
Saturday

Firstly, the pillow method Edd taught me really works. I said, "Dear pillow, let me wake up at 7am tomorrow morning." last night before I dozed off. And hell yeah, I was kinda awake even before my alarm went off. This is not superstitious or what okay? I guess it's just the mindset you know? Your mind wants you to get up at a specific time and your body makes you compel to  your mind. Something like that, I guess. =DDD

Anyway, I really woke up at 7am by myself today. That should be a thumbs up to myself man! =) But I still lingered on bed just to see if you would really give me a call should I not wake up at 7am. Haha. =PPP

By 8.40am, I was outta my house. Leaving off for breakfast before heading to Mid Valley. Oh, by the way, I drove when we went for breakfast. Oh-kay, seriously, do I always steer to the left unconsciously? I mean, man, you kept steering the steering wheel to the right. Gosh! Haha. Yeah, yeah, my bad. =PPP

By 10am, we were at Mid Valley already. Okay, we were like, so early? It was really the first time I've seen Mid Valley so not crowded. Haha. Umm, empty? But it's not really that empty anyhow. Just kinda, less crowded than usual. And what was most significant was the queue at the cinema. That was just perfect man! No rush, no worry. =) And yeah, 2 movies as decided; Furry Vengeance and Toy Story 3D Double Feature, which I've been soooo looking forward to watching it man. Finally! =DDD

We had like, an hour to waste before the movie starts? So we went into this CD store which was actually very cool you know? Cool in the sense of its outlook and interior designs? LMAO. Well, it just gave me that classic music haven feel. Haha. Anyway, we were just browsing through the albums. Well, to be exact, we weren't JUST browsing through. We were actually trying to see if there's any Arctic Monkeys albums. Apparently, there's none. Too bad for yeah! Haha. Never mind, I'll tryna get one though. =) *caring*

It just struck me at that time that I actually intended to get mum a mother's day gift as well. And coincidentally we were at the music store, so I asked if there's any Norah Jones album. There was just one though, and it costs 40+ bucks. I almost bought it, but having second thought, I said I'll look around first. Besides, I actually wanted to buy a book for mum. So it would be better I have a look around MPH first before settling with the album. =)

I bought a spiritual growth book for my mum in the end. <3
Happy Mother's Day! Love you lots, though I never say that. Haha. Sorry bout that though. =)

Furry Vengeance was at 11am. 


Synopsis: "Furry Vengeance" is a live action family comedy in which an ambitious young real estate developer, Dan Sanders (Brendan Fraser), faces off with a band of angry animals when his new housing subdivision pushes too far into a pristine part of the wilderness. Led by an incredibly clever raccoon, the animals stymie the development and teach our hero about the environmental consequences of man's encroachment on nature.

(Source: Cinema Online) 


Honestly, to me, Furry Vengeance was really awesome! I like Brendan Fraser, I've always liked him. He's just so hilarious man! In Mummy series, he's the really cool and funny dad. Gosh, I love him! =D Uhh, well, he's much fatter now though. I wish he would have back his 10-years-ago body shape. Haha! To tell you the truth, I laughed my all throughout the whole 1 hour and 32 minutes of movie man! Man, I never regretted watching that movie. Okay, my movie taste is good right? =PPP

Had an hour's break before locking ourselves in the cinema again for another 3 hours and 11 minutes. Haha. And that was when I went to MPH and bought mum's book. Gosh, I think you totally need one of those books for dummies man! No, seriously I mean it. I should probably get one of those for your birthday instead of an Arctic Monkeys album. Haha! =PPP

Alright, Toy Story 3D Double Feature at 2pm then. 


Woo, my second time watching 3D movies. =) And yay! I got to wear 3D spects again. LMAO. Forgive my hyper-ness please. My bad. =PPP

Synopsis: They're toys, they talk-at least when people aren't around-and they're back... celebrating the return of the "Toy Story" franchise-in Disney Digital 3-D this time! TOY STORY, the film that started it all, takes moviegoers back to that fantastic fun-filled journey, viewed mostly through the eyes of two rival toys- Woody, the lanky, likable cowboy, and Buzz Lightyear, the fearless space ranger. The comically-mismatched duo eventually learn to put aside their differences when circumstances separate them from their owner Andy and they find themselves on a hilarious adventure-filled mission where the only way they can survive is to form an uneasy alliance.

(Source: Cinema Online)

Well, basically, it's the same old Toy Story 1 and 2 but these were in 3D. That's just it all alright? And well, I mis-blamed (what word?) The Clash of The Titans' 3D effect earlier. This wasn't of much difference too. It appeared blurry when you're not wearing the 3D spects, and it'll be crystal clear when you put on those spects. 

Toy Story 1 was not that exciting though. I never watched Toy Story 1 before but I've watched the second part before though. Yeah, on TV3. =D It turned out that Toy Story 2 was better than Toy Story 1. I almost wanted to sleep for awhile during the screening of Toy Story 1, but thought better of it. So I could only rest my eyes for a lil while during the 10-minute break before Toy Story 2 continued.
Okay, I spilled a quarter of the popcorn on the floor. My bad. Gosh, I suddenly got so excited with the movie and lifted my leg and, well, the popcorn spilled. =P
Fine, fine, fineee, my bad. Haha. =D

Between these two movies we watched, I still prefer Furry Vengeance. It's so not a kids' movie okay? Haha. =D It's a comedy.

______

I remembered the way to your house now. Really, if you trust my driving skills, I promise I would give you a ride after I get my licence. =DDD I'll try my VERY best not to steer to the left again. Really, I promise. Haha! =)

______

I gave mum the book. I said, "Hope you'll like it." Mum said, "I will love it." Feels totally appreciated. =)

Ooh, and I guess you really can't stop yourself from talking right? Just like a bullet train. Haha. =PPP I guess I'll just let you do the talking next time and I'll just reply you with sign languages, though I know none of it. =P Gee, I love sign languages. Haha! I bet you had a hard time making me to speak right? I can't blame you though. Like I said, a book for dummies really can help you A LOT man. =) Trust me.
X hand sign. =)


Thanks for the day, though I didn't get to drive much. =) Still appreciate your efforts for everything? Haha.



GSC Mid Valley. X hand sign. Happy.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment