Sunday, May 9, 2010

you're God's gift


9th May 2010
Sunday


I love my mum, though I never say it all the time. Sorry for that, mum.
Well, of course, there're always times that you scold me and nag at me and I would complain and grumble when you're not listening. I ignore what you say sometimes, it's rude I know. I'm sorry for that.
Seriously, I would never say such things with my own mouth man. It just sounds, weird? I would have goosebumps saying those, maybe? It's just tooooo emotional! Haha.
So it's better I express it here and hopefully you'll never ever find out about my blog. I'll have a really hard time explaining all these if you ever knew about my blog. =D


Of course, there are loads of crazy times we had together. Well, only you and I know what we've been through. I would never ever trade it for anything else. Not even the world. And though I may compare you with other mums sometimes, I never regretted having you as my one and only mum. Never ever will I replace you with other people as my mum. I'm really saying this from the bottom of my heart okay? Gee, that's why I won't ever choose to express this verbally. It makes me wanna cry. <3

I love boiling ABC soup with you.
I love the time we had living in Len Sen.
I love eating ABC with you at Brickfields.
I love sitting in your car while you deliver papers to your customers, cause I get to know more ways. =P
I enjoy your lame jokes sometimes. =D
I love how good you are to me. *almost in tears*
I feel touched when you say you love me to me but I dare not say it back to you, cause I just dare not.
I was touched when you told me you bought chocolate and asked me to eat it but I said I didn't really like almond actually and then you bought raisins(which is my favourite) the next day.
I remember the first time you taught my to drive using your car.

Expressing this makes me feel like a brat, a spoilt child. Maybe I'm never that appreciative. Maybe I always take things for granted. Maybe I'm just too selfish. I'm so sorry. =(


Right, I'm not supposed to sound so emotional man. But, it's true you know, I enjoy the times I had with you. Well, that is of course for the happy moments only. Cause whenever you scold me or nag at me, it's not enjoyable. Haha. =D
You're the greatest mum ever!
<333


You're one true friend to me.
<333


You deserve much better. 
I love you mum.
<333

Sorry for all the miseries and troubles I gave you. I don't mean to, really. And I promise I will fetch you all the time after I got my licence. Uhh, using your car though. (can claim petrol money. LMAO)
I love you, I love you, I love you mum!!! <333



Claira. Loves. Mum.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment