Saturday, March 13, 2010

you're through :D

13th March 2010
Saturday
Yay!
Say yay to myself!
Why? Because I've just gotten permission from my mum that I can stay overnight in school tonight for scouts' kem keahlian!
It's gonna be a good night! Well, I'll make sure it is
Haha
I can't wait for it man!
:D
So I'll be off tomorrow and I'll stay overnight in school tonight and then we'll go mamak and at 1am or 2am or so, we'll watch them with the candle nightwalk and then we'll go for breakfast tomorrow early morning, say, maybe 6am?
Haha
Jom!
This is one helluva scouts reunion!
:D
Uhh, okay, I still need to go for education fair tomorrow?
Gosh, screw it
I'll have a cuppa nice brewed coffee and walla, I'll be game for the day!
:D
Once a scout, always a scout
Here I come, Cochrane Owl Scouts!
:D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment