Sunday, March 7, 2010

severe


7th March 2010
Sunday
Shit
I really dunno what is wrong with my body but there IS something not right with my body lately
I've not been feeling so well man
And nowadays, there's blood on the toothbrush when I brush my teeth
Bleeding gums?
Scurvy?
Lack of vitamin C?
Hmm, I guess not
Bloating stomach?
Frequent skipping of meals?
But I've been used to this habit for so long already and why now only it starts to hurt?
And it got worse after my late-night dinner after work just now
It felt severely pain!
And my eyes are constantly hurting me
Even rolling my eyes upwards hurts so much
And my eyesight is blurring
Seriously
I NEED HELP
My body's starting to break down
=(
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh girl, u should take good care of your stomach.

    Fred.die

    ReplyDelete