Monday, March 22, 2010

newbies can be buddies too

22nd March 2010
Monday
So it wasn't 6 hours as I thought it would be. LOL. Never mind. Anyway, 3 hours was more than enough already okay? :D
And God blessed me, I wasn't alone. Guess who else this time?
Wei Teng!
I mean, it's been so long. Uhh, maybe not, I saw her with Yao Kuan and Yi Lynn at Padini a month back or so? LOL. But it was good to see her again though. This time, more clearly and she has really changed a lot too. She had bracers on and had her hair dyed! Hmm. :D
And she was wearing glasses? LOL.
Then also, in the theroy class, I sat in between 2 ladies; 1 Chinese and the other I wasn't sure if she's African or what. Because she had her hair plaited. You know, like those Africans' hair. Really plaited man. And coloured. LOL.
And I made friend with this chinese girl. Her name is Stephy. Okay, I can't find her profile in Facebook! I wanna add her la wey! =/
She's really nice. I mean, we chatted and I accompanied her for lunch as well. And we sat together again after the half-hour break.
She told me she started working at the age of 14. I was sorta surprised also when she told me. And then, yeah, she explained that her family background wasn't that good. Same here. And she's worked many kinds of jobs already I guess. She said she used to be a TARC design student but then also due to family background, she had to stop studying and come out to work. She worked as a cosmetician for 2 years and then quitted. Now, she's working at a bridal shop. Nice. Reminds me of my cousin sis though. =)
And then we were talking about taking driving licence as well as buying a car after that. And you know what? had she not mentioned about buying second hand cars instead of new ones, I would not have thought of that myself man! My lifesaver! :D
Seriously, she's amazing. One helluva survivor man! I like her.
I guess we share some common things too? Family background? Thinking? Nice.
I admire this kinda people.
And she's only 20 okay? Just 2 years elder than me! =)
Hopefully we could go for test together. =)
***
Yay! I'm excited now! Imma waiting for my L! :D
I will soon learn to drive! I don't care whether it'll be tough or what. Imma gonna learn it. Yay!!! =)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment