Tuesday, March 30, 2010

eww, yucks, gross

30th March 2010
Tuesday


I killed a cockroach this morning.
Heck, I hate cockroaches. I should say, I fcking HATE cockroaches!!!
Eww, they're so gross and so dirty and filthy and yucks and ugly and creepy and leggy(as in many legs, LOL) and small but bulging eyes and long long antennae and sharp protrudings on the legs(especially hind legs) and small tiny mouths that sometimes I don't even know whether they have mouths or not which makes me think that they might bite me and they have wings!!! As in, they CAN fly!
Eww, it scares me most when they fly. What if it flies near me? Or what if it flies towards me? What if it lands on me? Or what if it WANTS to land on me? What if it bites me? What if it lays an egg sac on my head? What if it crawls into my hair? Eww eww eww!!! 
Cockroaches are damn freaking awfully irritably extremely extraordinarily unexceptionally strangely (I'm running outta words at the moment *wink*) G-R-O-S-S!!!

They are so especially when I'm showering and then outta nowhere they appear right next to your feet. EWW!!!

Gosh, luckily my grandparents were out and my dad was still in the room at that time, or else they would hear me screaming from the bathroom. Heck, I screamed alright.
:D

Disgusting.


Cockroaches. Kill. Die.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment