Friday, March 12, 2010

the little things in life

12th March 2010
Friday
Maggi!
That's it!
All time's favourite instant noodles!
Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to promote this instand cup noodles
The reason for this post and the picture above is because I wanna do it la!
Duh?
Haha
Just joking
I had maggi instant cup noodles for dinner!
This was the most satisfying dinner in such a long time
Really
Okay, the thing is, the dishes tonight were not that appealing
So, you know, I had to hunt for other food to cure this growling stomach of mine
:D
And call it destiny or coincidence (crap), there's one cup of maggi on the table
Hmm, and it's been there for quite some time already
And no one has even touched it
And I was hungry
So, I might as well help you clear it
Haha
Duh?
It's been a long time since I had a instant cup noodle
Really
How we used to bring packs and packs of maggi instant cup noodles whenever we go to Genting
And then we would always have to refill the water and boil it using the electric water heater (or boiler? LOL)
Gosh, every meal would be maggi man!
Haha
I still love it
I still cherish those moments
The moments I had with my cousins
I was so close to them
Hmm, I miss them
Lots
Tonight's dinner was the best I guess
A perfect treat for myself upon my SPM
Haha
=)
It's the little things that make life great
Also a lyric from Avril Lavigne's Innocence
Love that song so much
=)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment