Thursday, March 11, 2010

where history and legends collide


11th March 2010
Thursday

So for the first time since I've learned to take the LRT, I went with my dad today
That feeling was beyond awkward
Seriously
If it already sounds weird to you, then it felt even weirder to me!
Urgh

So I became your listener
Talking about moving?
Come on, that would be so unconvenient especially to your own son
Not to sound condemning or what
But it totally makes things not that easy I guess
Yeah, I would be thrilled if I was gonna study at HELP or something
But, hmm, strange, I am not that thrilled though
I dunno

Whatever it is
Please, I really need you to stop bugging me about taking A-levels and stuff like that
Why can't you be more open-minded?
And to you, it's always me that you think should be open-minded
Yeah, well, screw it man

Anyway
I walked from Maluri station to school
And how I regretted for not bringing along the mini umbrella
Gosh

And when I was within the school compound, I was instantly greeted with the undoubtedly familiar school guard
Oh, how I miss hearing his greetings everytime I see him
And how nice did that feel to know that he still remembers me
And even my name!
Gosh
Thank God
Bless this soul dear God
=)
And as I was nearing the foyer, I could see that it was so filled with eager SPM '09 leavers
But it wasn't that thought that made my heart melt
It was more than that
It was when you know that those eager people crowding together and busily chatting away just a few feet away from you were actually your 3 months MIA bestest buddies yet
And I saw Edward
And he saw me
And it just reminded me how long I've not seen him or even heard from him
Yeah, as he was enjoying NS life in Sabah
And also Chee Leong *he's so dark now!*
And when I saw Jiang Kai, I was even more thrilled!
LOL
That was because I still message Chee Leong sometimes during his NS days
But not with Jiang Kai
And it's been really really really long since I've talked to him *he's still that dark though, haha!*
And how wrong channel both of them were to be wearing NS uniforms to take their results
LOL
And when I saw Pui Sing *2 years bestie*, I rushed to her and without realising that I was hugging her already
Haha
Then meeting up with all my high school mates
And for once in the past 3 months, today felt like everything was right
Well, at least for that moment
Everything was back to normal
High school never ends
Hey, that's a song from Bowling For Soup ain't it?
Or was it Boiling For Soup?
*wink*
Anyway
I love them!
I mean, not the Bowling/Boiling For Soup band
Duh?
I mean my friends!
My high school friends!
Gosh, how I miss them!
And then I was so thrilled upon seeing Nigel that I almost shouted
LOL
Haha
Fion, I have no other intentions besides saying HI!
LOL
Haha
But when I saw Nigel, I suddenly felt guilty
Know why?
Cause I forgot to bring The Davinci Code for Fion!!!
Oh gosh
Screw me man
I'm so sorry Fion
=(
Okay, I was dead nervous when I was leaving the house
And I was even more nervous when I reached school
And when I reached the foyer, everyone started asking about my results
Gosh, don't ask me man!
And not to be offensive or what, sometimes I just don't really like it when people go and ask the teacher what my results are when I myself don't even know it yet
That feeling totally sucks okay?
I mean, some respect please?
Oh come on, that is so like comparing results
I never like comparisons
I never do
Well, except when it is me who does it
Haha
But seriously, sometimes I just feel the need to be respected too!
=/
And it sucks as well when they have asked the teacher about my results and then they tell me instead of me finding out myself
How suck-y does that sound man?
IT JUST SUCKS THAT MUCH!
LOL
Anyway, yeah, that always happens to me
That is because I always don't wanna know about my results so early especially when everybody is like, asking you about your results
I'd rather take my results when no one else is there
Gosh
I am getting used to it but I don't wanna get used to it because it sucks
Urgh
Well, anyway, forget that
En Ahmad was suddenly telling me about taking national scholarship and stuff
And kinda told me off for getting 2 TH in my slip and for taking EST
Urgh
And someone else whose name I am not gonna mention told me that it's a pity I took EST because I got a B for it
Gosh
Give me a break man!
It's not as though I can predict how my result slip will look like okay?
Gosh
Just spare me with that, PLEASE!
And why is everyone suddenly treating me so good?
LOL
Cause my mum just brought me some jellies!
Don't treat me so good just because of my results
LOL
Sorry, but that wasn't really pointed to my mum
I know she always treats me good
And how ungrateful I could be sometimes
Urgh
=(
Anyway, thanks for the jelly
=)
***
Me, pui sing and yern yerng went to Low Yat Plaza to check out the prices for PSP
Uhh, I'm not the one buying okay?
Haha
I have barely enough for my driving licence man!
Gosh
Haha
So after that, we went to Pav
Oh, we wanted to watch Alice In Wonderland 3D but the next screening will be at 4.30pm
And for non-3D *is it 2D? lol*, it will be at 4.25pm
LOL
That 5 minutes' difference!
Haha
So ended up walking around the whole Pav
Like, seriously?
From GSC, to Diva, to Padini, Forever 21, Parkson, Zara, Miss T, Miss Whatever, Teddy Tales, Echo Park
Literally the whole of Pav!
Gosh, my legs feel so numb right now
When I came back home, I was fully exhausted already
Seriously
But also because I dreaded to face what would come next
You'll get what I mean later
Stay with me
=)
***
He told me to phone him once I got my results
Not that I didn't want to call him first
But I was being realistic right then
So I called my mum first
I mean, come on, she's my mum
So I called her
And also because before I left home, I called her and told her I was nervous
And then later, she called me again when I was going to school, telling me that I was making her nervous too and she can't focus on her work and was eager to know my results
That was something
I mean, it felt good(loved) to know that my nervousness cause you to be nervous too
LOL
So I called my mum and told her my results
And due to my phone battery's problem, the battery was already half after that call
And I dare not even make another call to him
And also I take it that the phone call to him could be delayed just a little
Talking about respect
And I was disrespectful?
Yeah right
And then he called me
And I managed to tell him my results before the phone's battery died off again
Like, yeah?
Come on, it was so not my fault okay?
And then you texted me and told me to reply your call urgently
Okay, that was exactly what you said okay?
And I replied that my phone battery was low
And then you asked me to come home soonest possible with an addition of an exclamation mark!!!
Gosh
I have 3 extras here!
Urgh
I ignored that
Totally
Don't be ridiculous okay?
I'm out here with my friends and you want me to rush home?
For what?
Just to let you see my result slip?
Screw it man
Yeah, I think I realise I'm being kinda rude here right now
LOL
But what the hell
This is my day!
Urgh
And worse still, another message from you
This time, it was beyong ridiculous man!
I am typing out exactly what you have sent me
"R u wi d guy in red shirt?"
Excuse me?
Gosh
I just had a so-called talk with him
Urgh
Not in the moot to mention it
Talking bout my plans after this
Yeah, same old thing again
Screw it
Don't ruin my day please
Urgh
I'm outta here!
Thank God for my results, though I admit I was a little disheartened with it when I got it
Well, I guess I just have to accept imperfections as my mum told me and be thankful for all this
So, yeah, I am thankful
Thank you for all the support and wishes I've got
Thank you all so much
*feels like giving a thank-you speech in a Grammys, LOL*
***
Though happy I may be for the day at school, this will be the start of another headache
In other words, Ive gotta start planning for my college and stuff and the main question for me now will be 'where' and 'when'
LOL
***
Congrats to all those who did well
This is just a stepping stone
Don't be too disheartened though
There's still a long way to go
This is just a start
You guys have my back
=)
God bless
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment