Sunday, March 14, 2010

strolling down the memory lane

14th March 2010
Sunday
So yesterday, Cochrane Owl Scout Troop had its kem keahlian (membership camp). I went back to school straight away after my work finished off at 10pm. Well, thanks to my mum who insisted on fetching me there from work since she had no plans whatsoever for last night anyway.
Traffic was so jammed that it took me almost an hour before I reached school. So it was about 11pm when I reached there.
I didn't expect that many ex-scouts to be there for the night. There were at least 20 of us I guess. :D That was something. Hmm, didn't see Bruce last night by the way. And I thought he was gonna come, according to what Wei leong told me. And also, Edmund and Yew Phin and Abang dunno what came*LOL* too! =)
Gosh, you know what? Pn Yap came later on and we were told that we must not stay in the school and must leave immediately. So what then man?
We all just went to a mamak stall and lepak there for more than an hour. Gosh, I had a really crazy time being with them. And throughout the whole time we were in there, our group has been laughing non-stop. Okay, umm,well, maybe we were kinda annoying to other customers but, I'm sorry, I really can't stop laughing! Haha
And then some went to cc (cyber cafe) while the others went back to school. Me, kai jun and chee hoe stayed behind to watch Arsenal vs Hull City's match. Umm, sorry, it was Hull City vs Arsenal match. LOL. Cause Hull city was playing home game. Duh? :D
It was a 1-1 draw for the first half match. And then we went off back to school. But we didn't make it back to school because when we were reaching, we saw the rest walking towards us and then telling us that the teacher or guard or whoever said that we cannot enter the school grounds due to Pn Yap's order, or else En Thanabal is gonna get fired. I call that threatening.
So all of a sudden, we were splitting. Some thought of staying at a hotel but I myself didn't really wanna do so because, I just don't feel right about the whole thing. And I know I would really be in deep shit when my mum finds out about it. Not that I am gonna tell her about it but if she asks me how was last night, then I just couldn't afford telling her lies anymore. No more for now man! Gosh!
So we went to cc. Then it became even more complicated. I texted somebody - forgotten whether it was Jiang Kai or Wai Seng or Kai Jun, LOL - and asked them if they got through. Jiang Kai replied, saying they got through and were in the prefect's room.
One moment they said they wanna join, and the next, they said they don't want. Gosh, I was so stuck in between man! I wanted to go back to school but takkan I walk back to school alone right? I really had no guts to do that at that hour man! So stuck was I. Urgh. Then finally, Kai Jun told me to wait at the cc. Gosh, thank you so much. =)
And I climbed over the school's wall and landed pretty not nice. LOL. And got some scratches on my palms. Hmm, serves me right? Duh, so not! Haha
I guess I do not regret taking the risk getting into the school with them. Cause I had helluya fun time with them inside the prefect's room, peeping out through the windows, watching as the candlelight walk proceeded. Nice. At least I didn't miss that part because, I dunno, that was just the climax of it all? Yeah, I guess. :D
It was nice having them. =)
The candlenight walk ended around 5am I guess. And yeah, we did not even sleep. Me, kai jun, chee hoe and kar weng went outside to the pondok and chatted for I dunno how long. We were so-called talking about our future. Haha. Like, seriously? Duh? :D
So yeah, I did not sleep. I actually just fell asleep on my computer desk and realised I had just fallen asleep without me knowing it. LOL. And now I'm awake, blogging about this really awesome and eventful and exciting and adventurous and SLEEPLESS night! Totally love it. Had no regrets for it. And I would only regret if I hadn't taken a day off for today and stay overnight in school.
***
Hmm, suddenly I'm missing my scouts full U. Seeing them wearing scouts U reminds me of my own scout U. LOL. Where did I keep it by the way? *wink*
Suddenly I feel like wearing my scout U again. Suddenly I'm missing scout activities all over again. And how very delighted I was when I saw the tripod they built. It totally made me miss building gadgets all over again. Gosh, I love it man! If only they have campfire this year, then I will definitely go back to school to help build the gadget. Even if it's just a simple one. Gosh, last year's was quite complicated. I mean, it didn't look complicated but thanks to Mr Chan, the process of some parts were quite challenging as well. But we made it through didn't we? And it was the making of it that matters most right? Well, the outcome was just as important though. Haha. =)
Too bad denesh couldn't join us. I wish he was here too. Budak! Pergi Genting tak mau datang kem keahlian??? Bajet! Haha
I love scouts!
I love cochrane owl scout troop! <3
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment