Monday, March 1, 2010

time out people!

1st March 2010
Monday
FML
I'm so screwed
I'm so unproductive
I'm so bored?
LOL
Damn, I really have nothing to do now
Both MSN and Facebook are on
Since just now in the morning
And now I'm still here, trapped in my own bedroom
Not that I don't wanna go out
But where can I go?
And what am I gonna do?
And going alone, again?
Thought of going back to school to watch their marchpast training
Cochrane Owl Scouts Troop Marchpast
Fulamak
Damn, how semangat was I in scouts last time
*wink*
What has become of my scout spirit?
LOL
Okay, fine, I'll just go to the Sports Day this coming Wednesday if not mistaken
Urgh, I wanna see them march!!!
I miss scouts
=(
LOL
Tiba-tiba je
Hee
Now I know what rotting is
There's no need for definition of rotting
Just look at me and you'll immediately get an idea what is rotting
And what the fck have I finished reading my story books so damn fast?
And now I have got no more story books to read
LOL
FML
And I'm just waiting for my mum to borrow them for me
Yeah, I am sooo p-a-t-i-e-n-t-l-y waiting
zzz
Bear with me, those who are reading this post
Not that I wanna be so ridiculous to post more then one post in a day but I am just too damn bored right now okay?
Sorry
Haha
Uhh, fine then
So-called plans for this week?
Tomorrow I'll be going to HELP
And on Wednesday, Cochrane Sports Day (and I still dunno where will it be held. lol)
Thursday, Alice In Wonderland 3D will be released and I guess if the plan goes well, I'll be going to watch it with Ben! (I want corner seat la bengong! haha)
And on Friday, uhh, no idea yet
Oh yeah, probably going to TARC's open day
Umm, still thinking how am I going or if my mum will be going with me
I dunno, I'll ask her tonight, if I remember
=)
And thank God it's weekends (TGIW? LOL)
I'll be back t0 work on Saturday and Sunday
Urgh, at least I won't have to be cooped up at home and just online for the whole day
I am sooo eagerly waiting for my driving lessons or whatnot to start
Then hopefully it would take up MOST of my EXTREMELY FREE time so I won't have to feel so damn unproductive
Urgh!
And then quickly get done with everything and hopefully (praying to God) that I will pass my driving test and whatever tests that are awaiting me
And whalla!
I'll have my very own driving licence and then that MyVi will be reserved by Claira Chan whenever she wants to!
Hahahahaha
Umm, not an evil laugh, mind you
*wink*
*slap*
Okay, fine, back to reality
It's just nice thinking that I will be driving soon and, well, not soon actually
Not even close to soon
LOL
But come on, give me a break man!
Spare me some time day-dreaming
That's most girls' hobby after all!
I'm so totally one of them!
=)
Man, when I've got my licence already
I really really really would wanna drivvee around the whole KL and PJ area and then my sense of direction will be so damn good
Haha
Not being arrogant here
LOL
Maybe I could ask my mum to show me all the major highways and whatever landmarks that people usually use to describe places
Hmm, but on second thought, she aways get confused and sometimes lost in several places
Duh? She told me that herself!
Especially on the phone
She would be like, talking to me on the phone and then suddenly, "Aiya, I went the wrong way!"
Not my fault la wey!
I hope I can still stay focus while talking on the phone next time
Oops! I just broke a rule didn't I?
Haha
Screw it!
How nice if I could drive to college next time
Or maybe they would ask me to fetch my bro to school and then back from school and then I would be the driver?
And does that mean I'll have to do the marketing also?
Buying each week or worse, daily's food supplies?
OMG
Never mind, as long as someone will pay for the petrol!
Hahaha
I love my day-dreams
They rock!
I rock too!
Haha
Uhh, I think the other side of the voices in my head are saying, "You haven't even started your undang lesson and now your thoughts are so far-fetched already! Come back to reality Claira Chan!!!"
*time machine spinning*
Yeah yeah, okay, I'm back
=)
Gosh!
I could go wherever whenever I want next time!
*smack!*
Okay, fine, duh, I'm here!
Urgh
Give me a break man!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment