Tuesday, March 30, 2010

so unaccomplished


30th March 2010
Tuesday

What a suck-y day, I would say. Partly because I was roaming the streets of Shamelin Perkasa again and also due to the heavy rain at around 3pm, I consulted my mum and she said I might as well go home. Because you know what, the other 2 interviews - supposedly to be 2 interviews only today, that is at Shamelin Perkasa and Jalan Raja Chulan, but then later on I got another call from the one at Megan Avenue so summed up as 3 interviews - were cancelled. Thanks to the rain and myself for everything. LOL. I've no idea what that means though. :D

Anyway, as I said, I only went for one interview and I didn't get that. Well, they wanted a permanent staff and I could only work for 3 months. So, it's okay. I knew I wouldn't make it for Megan Avenue's interview at 3pm. Damn, how could I have promised such stuff? Urgh. Darn! Yeah well, I thought I would just go to the one at Shamelin Perkasa earlier before 2pm and then I would rush to Megan Avenue pulak.
Conclusion : I need a driving licence ASAP!
*wink*

Even writing science reports don't have such honest conclusions. =)

So it started to rain and thank God I just got into the bus on time. Or else, I would be soaking wet again while roaming the streets. That always happen to me ain't it? What, am I born to be a walker? A traveller perhaps? The latter one sounds better huh? Yeah, I dream of becoming a freelance journalist cum traveller. :D
Heck, I'm serious with that okay?

Then went back to Pandan Indah station and took LRT back home again. What a day. I mean, what a suck-y day. I feel so unaccomplished. Gosh! And by the way, I didn't realise I disembarked at Maluri station instead of Pandan Indah station until later on when in fact the ticket I bought was intended to Pandan Indah. Crap.

So tomorrow, 2 interviews. One at Imbi and another at Raja Chulan. Yeah, the one I missed today. It was supposed to be 5pm. Never mind.

Okay, this is weird, but suddenly I feel like buying office wear. Haha! *wink*

Fine, forget about it.

Gosh, I've still gotta go to Pav tomorrow to return those uniforms and submit my resignation letter. Urgh, busy day ahead! =/

Don't even have time to go to Taylor's to settle the registration stuff what's more going shopping. =(
Heck, I've still haven't told my mum I've finally, as in FINALLY decided to go to Taylor's.
Yay to me?
Right, yay to me. LOL

PS. I need job. I need money. I need to work! I've got 3 months ahead of me man!!! :D


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment