Friday, March 19, 2010

dangling in mid-blog

19th March 2010

Friday


Okay, I'm not gonna talk about today yet, but it'll be about yesterday. =)


*listening to Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted on hitz.fm for the first time*


So yesterday, I was out for almost the whole day. Yeah, again. LOL. Come on, it was not that I went out to have fun or whatever. I was on a mission man! :P Well, a college mission. =) Sounds cool huh?


So my mum picked me up and then we headed to I dunno where already. LOL. Uhh, it was further than Bukit Jalil. Hmm. Oh! I got it! It was Puchong. Yeah, because I remember my mum telling me about the route that linked from Bukit Jalil to Puchong. Hmm, I think that's the one though. :D


And then we joined Sister Yam for lunch, as 'requested' by my mum. LOL.

And they were talking and talking and talking non-stop man. OMG. I felt so invisible. Haha. Who cares? Luckily there was Astro! =) Though it was I'm not so sure whether it was Discovery Channel or some sort, at least I was still occupied. And also!!! I saw this old couple.





Okay, that's the pair. At first, while my mum and Sis Yam were busy eating AND talking, I caught sight of this old lady. She was selling the economic rice you know? It's not literal translation okay? LOL. I think so. I mean, I saw stores with names like 'economic rice' or something also what. :D

Anyway, this lady. There was something about her that sorta fascinated me. I think I admire her. She was so hardworking man. Well, that was obvious isn't it? Yeah, maybe it could be family background or something that she had to do this business but the thing was, she seemed to be smiling all the time. And you know what my mum said?

Me : The 2 old folks are so hardworking.

Mum : Yeah, really.

Me : And that auntie's always smiling.

Mum : Maybe it's her denches? So she had no choice also la.

LOL!!!


So form my point of view, the auntie takes care of the front part, as in, the selling part, while the uncle would do the cooking. Cool huh? And they were so loving. I mean, at this age man! I dunno. I just have this kinda impression that old folks in foreign countries like America or UK or some place similar only will be so loving. But I have never thought that there's still couples like that here in Malaysia. Okay, am I making sense? Gosh. I am not making sense. Can't blame me though. I've used up all my common senses in my undang test this morning. :P


The reason I say they're loving is because, I saw them sharing food. LOL. Okay, maybe this does not mean anything big but to me, it is something HUGE! A big deal man!

This was it, the uncle was eating, as in, having his lunch. (it was lunch time btw) But the auntie wasn't eating yet. She was actually peeling onions. And then there were people wanting to buy economic rice occasionally. And since the auntie was busy peeling onions and she was already seated with that basket of onions on her laps, the uncle instinctively walked over to serve the customers. And at one point, the auntie ate a little of the uncle's food. That's nice ain't it? Oh come on! Say it's nice! :D


I stealthily snapped that picture of them. Imma paparazzi! :P

Photojournalism babe!


***


So after lunch, we went to SEGi! Yay! Gosh, I seem to like going there a lot huh? Haha. I wish I could study there. OMG. Please please please God. Let my scholarship application be approved. =)

I promise I will work hard. Real hard!


I submitted my scholarship application form to Michelle. Yeah, that girl who assisted me when I first went there. Gosh, can she be my senior cum mentor? Or should it be the other way round? Mentor cum senior? LOL. Whichever la. Can you lend me your notes next time? :P


She said my results were not bad. Thanks. =)

And she asked me if I would wanna change my mind and do medic instead. I was like, OMG, no way! :D

Yeah, well, many people, in fact, I guess everyone? , feels that it's a waste I do not wanna continue my studies in the science field but diverting to the arts field. Hello? It's so not a waste okay? My mum asked me about it too. But I know she was just asking and will not think that taking mass comm is a waste of my science skills. LOL. Have I any science skills btw? *shrug*


My mum told me, how can studying more be a waste? As long as you study something, it won't be a waste. Wanna get to know my mentor? =)

Nice huh?

Yeah, well, sometimes even words of wisdom from mentors could sound like naggings huh? :P


Praying praying praying hard, real hard that I would get SEGi's scholarship before Taylor's scholarship offer expires. Do you call that expires? LOL.


***


And yet another day of car-travelling? LOL. That's for me though. Haha. Takkan want my mum to fetch me home first and then drive all the way to USJ and Subang Jaya and wherever it was right? So I just tagged along. The word 'tag along' sounds like it's used on dogs. :D No offence!!! Haha.


And I even witnessed my mum doing sales for the first time. LOL. As in, approaching printing companies and advertising companies, to propose Design Line's papers. OMG. She looked, and SOUNDED so PRO. LOL.
***
PS. This should be yesterday's(Friday) post, but due to some emotional breakdown (LOL), I discontinued blogging this post and now I have no idea what am I supposed to do with this. LOL. What the hell. It's hanging man! :D
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment