Tuesday, March 2, 2010

one trip that was

2nd March 2010
Tuesday
So here goes my awesome day!
As usual, I had 3 alarms set for 3 different times and still I managed to turned off all of them
I love myself for that
=)
But still, I managed to force myself to leave bed at 7.30am or so
It was 7.29am to be accurate
Seriously!
Cause I was like, "Give me 1 more minute and I'll be up at 7.30am!!!"
Haha
So I was outta the house by 9.15am and fetched Phak Onn on the way to the LRT station
And I thought we were late when in fact Wai Seng himself also haven't arrived yet
Haha
Then we tumpang Mei Jin's mum's car to HELP University College
Okay, so now I know which way his mum was trying to tell him the first time we went to Damansara Heights
I guess that's called Damansara Heights right?
Or Damansara?
Whichever will do
There's still the word 'Damansara' though
*wink*
Mei Jin's mum used that way also
The KL way, I call it
Not the one going through Mid Valley and then to PJ that highway
Okay, I know I'm using description
That's because I dunno what's those highways called!
DUH?!
Haha
The KL way, through that CIMB bank and Muzium Negara and landmarks that I could not remember now
*wink*
So we went to the main block
While his mum's office was on the other 2 blocks
But we went there later on anyway
So Mei Jin brought us to the main lobby, or so I thought
And then I was like, asking this guy, seated at the last table, regarding councelling and stuff
And I told him we were SPM leavers and that we were here to enquire more about courses and stuff
I like that guy
Ahmad something
He's the foundation coordinator
So basically, he deals with Foundation Students
Yeah, right
So he really explained to us about Foundation programmes
Foundation in Arts to be specific
The differences between A-levels and Foundation
The cost for the courses we would wanna take
Accomodation and transport
Etc etc
And after that, we even spoke with some of the representatives from universities from New Zealand, Australia and United Kingdom
The Malay lady representing UK wasn't that friendly though
And since no one is gonna share my enthusiasm that I actually spoke with an English lady, I might as well share it with my bloggie!
=)
Cause my mum's not coming tonight and I actually thought of telling her that I spoke with an English lady cause it sounds really cool
*wink*
You got a problem with my enthusiasm?
Haha
Cause it sounds really cool to speak with an English person and I could understand what she was saying and meaning, I think I could survive if I ever go and study in UK?
Gosh, so far-fetched!
Haha
Okay, coming back now!
LOL
Then we walked the 1 km route Mei Jin told us
She said that from the main entrance to the end of the main block, it is 1 km long
And suddenly I feel like starting my own college life now!
OMG
It looks so fun and cool and awesome!!!
And I feel like studying at HELP now!
*wink*
And also, just an idea of the new campus at Subang Jaya
It will be completed by 2012
Also, we met Clement there!
Together with his sister
And his sister was so nice to us
She took us around, from the main block to the other 2 blocks
And then into the Library and also the computer lab
And took us to one of the cafeteria
It was located kinda underground
Then she explained so much about HELP
She asked us what we would wanna study
I told her Foundation in Arts and then Mass Comm
"But my dad doesn't want me to study mass comm, he wants me to take science."
And she gave me advice also, saying that her parents discouraged her choice of course last time so she collected all the information herself and went for it
And now, she's doing business
Thanks Alison!
=)
I like her a lot
Hopefully I could enter HELP and then I'll have her as my senior and probably we could become friends someday?
*wink*
She fetched us home too
Thanks so much Alison!
=)
Gosh, I had a terrific day!
I didn't realise it was so late until Wai Seng said so
And when I looked at my watch, it was already 4pm!
Man, we've been at HELP Uni College for almost the whole day man!
I love the trip, though tiring
=)
Credits go to Mei Jin, Mei Jin's mum, Alison, Ahmad the academic advisor and my grandpa for fetching me to the station
=)
PS to myself. The English lady said my English was good. Damn, I was ecstatic! (Gosh, getting a compliment on your English from an English person is one hella huge deal!) *not being arrogant or showy here*
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment