Friday, March 5, 2010

checkmate!

5th March 2010
Friday
See this picture?
That's how I'm feeling everytime I play chess
LOL
Yeah, like having a living skeleton as my opponent and knowing too well that I'm just heading to doom's gateway and yet I still continue on
Metaphor?
Nah, just some literature application I learnt from high school
*wink*
Okay, I've finally learnt how to play chess!
Yeah me!
LOL
Okay, fine, I admit I didn't know how to play chess for the last 17 years of living on earth
Haha
Really, I know how to play checkers but not chess
And credits go to Marc!
Yeah right
He said he would teach me to play chess dunno how many years ago
He said that to me man!
So finally, he taught me to play chess yesterday but before he 'persuaded' (forced) me to open a Yahoo acccount
Why is it must I open a Yahoo acccount only can I play chess?
And MSN also has chess games what
Duh?
So according to him, the chess game in MSN is not user friendly
Yeah right
*wink*
Okay, so now I'm kinda addicted to playing chess
And from the minute he taught me to play, I have been playing it till now
And to tell you the truth, I've played it many times already and really really many times for a beginner like me
And what's worse is, I've never even won ONCE!!!
OMG
Screw me man!
Am I that weak?
Haha
Well, at least when I played reversi, I could win once in a while
But not chess!!!
Not this time!!!
OMG
Haha
Dammit man!
=)
Gosh, I am so gonna train myself for this chess
Yay!
Okay, off to game now
=)
Oh, and I'll be going to TARC open day later with my chess master
*wink*
Clearly, I think he hasn't taken LRT before
Haha
Good day people!
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment