Sunday, March 28, 2010

a pink goodbye


28th March 2010
Sunday

One heckova day it was.
Because today was the last day for me being a Pavilion Padini Concept Store staff.
Yeah, I've finally resigned. (though I've not written my resignation letter yet. LOL)

And at the same time I'm quitting, I'm hunting for another office job here. How busy I am. LOL.

Talking about my last day here. Well, I was still a lil unwell in the morning, though not as bad as yesterday. Thank God. And many people seemed to know that today was my last day here. I totally had no idea how they came to know about it though. Pei Wen even gave me 2 Beryl's chocolate. =) Thanks!!!

Honestly, I didn't really do much today. In fact, what actually occupied me for almost the whole day was just cutting cardboards. LOL.

***

Seriously, I think I've developed a Jacob phobia. Man, I am one helluva serious right now! LOL.
Fong told me this : She was in the office doing some computer work and stuff. And then jacob came in. Basically, he saw her and told her he wanted to borrow a staff of hers. She was kinda surprised, so she asked who. Jacob said that part time girl. Fong asked him why he wanted to borrow her staff. And he said he wanted to ask Oly to help her do make up.
GEEZ! He is totally outta his mind man! I'm freaking afraid of him right now! And seriously, I try my best to avoid him whenever he comes near to PA counter.
Gosh man, he frightens me!!!
Luckily, Fong told him he'd better not and today was my last day and she does not allow him to ask Oly to make up for me. *wink*
I have my protector. :D

Gee, thanks.

***

I guess I'll miss them lots. Gosh, I hadn't even got the chance to tell Edward today was my last day already. Urgh, sucks.

Gos bless me. Let me get another office job as soon as April comes. Amen.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment