Monday, March 22, 2010

not my thing, ya know?

22nd March 2010
Monday
I was standing at the selling floor, and Jacob walked past. He saw me, and I saw him. And I smiled politely to him. Then knowing that I admitted I did not put any make-up, I turned to the other side, pretending to be on-looking a customer who was browsing through the clothes.
And outta nowhere, Jacob appeard in front of me. He scrutinised me as though he just caught me doing something againt the rules, which is not true at all.
He scrutinised further. Realising that it is always better to come clean than to let the other party find out themselves, I said, "I don't have make-up set."
He walked around me without me facing him. "So how? What's the solution?"
"I'll buy."
"Today only ah."
"Okay."
So there you go.
Gosh, he mentioned about grooming and that for ladies, we have to at least touch-up on 3 utmost things, that is, eyeshadow/eyeliner, blusher and lipstick. What the hell man.
Doing make-up is so not my thing. I don't do make-ups, not even when I went for graduation. Duh?
I like it natural. I mean, come on, does doing make-up increases the sales? Not that I am aware of though.
Screw it.
Hell am I gonna buy make-up set.
Firstly, I don't do make-ups. As I said, natural is best. And my mum always tells me not to do make-ups because once you start it, you'll always have to do make-ups. It's not an addiction or what but it's the aftermath though. You see, if you start doing make-ups, your appearance will somewhat look like a pretence? LOL. I dunno. I just think that, you'll always have to depend on make-ups to look better. And if you don't do make-ups, then your face will look pale and unhealthy-like? I think so. That's what my mum says I guess. :D
So, no make-ups man!
Secondly, I don't know how to do make-ups. Not that I wanna do it anyway. I went to school, and what's the point of learning how to do make-ups? I mean, they don't teach that in school though. And also, I'm not planning to become a cosmetician or whatever right? It's so not my thing. :D
Thirdly, I do actually put on lipbalm! That is a fact! :D
Lipbalm is way healthier anyway. It prevents dryness of the lips. Nice huh? =)
And also, I have lipgloss. It does give a shiny effect anyway. So I can use that also right? Man, I bought that lipgloss just for my graduation! Imagine that. I used lipbalm all the time what. :D
Anyway, urgh, I was pissed that I got caught not wearing make-ups. Duh?
It is so not my policy to wear make-ups. Don't make me man. I dunno if I would look like a baboon if I wear make-ups. If not baboon, then a monkey. :P
***
Oh, and I got a surprise visit yesterday! :D
I saw Ken! Yeah, Ken. LOL.
I talked with him for awhile and he asked me about my college preparations and stufff like that.
Nice meeting him though. =)
***
And my 6 hours theory endurance will begin shortly. OMG. Urgh. Yeah, that driving thing. What the hell man. 5 hours was more than enough. And now I've gotta do another 6 hours. Just how cool can that be man.
Wish me well. I hope I won't get 'mouldy' sitting there just listening to whatever that I should be listening. Uhh, wrong word, it's not 'should', it should be 'had to'. Yeah, I had to listen to those teachings(crap) before I can actually learn how to drive. Urgh, how I wish I can drive already. God help me.
Yeah, patience is all I need.
I'm trying my best though. :D
***
And lastly, I am still disheartened (demotivated *wink*) on last night's match. As in, THE match, you know.
Yeah, Man U won the game. I don't wanna say Liverpool lost is because it sounds so, no good. =)
This is what you call self-assurance, knowing fully well that it's just self-deception. Haha. Fine, whatever.
Liverpool to the max! <3
***
6 hours. I'm not looking forward to it though. I only got 3 more days to settle my scholarship stuff man! Dammit! And I'm not done yet!!! Urgh!
God help me please. =/
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment