Monday, March 22, 2010

the clash

21st March 2010
Sunday

Get lost! Don't talk to me if all that you're gonna talk about is the match. I mean it!!!
Gosh, do I sound harsh to you? I feel that too even to myself. LOL.

But hey, we're talking about the match man. Yeah, it's THE match! THE MATCH!!!

Which match? This is the match!


VS


Yeah, that's right. The clash of the titans : Manchester United vs Liverpool.
Oh come on, they've always been arched rivals right? Like, since I dunno when? LOL. But who cares? I am so on Liverpool's side man! *wink*
Gosh, screw it man! Man U won the match?! What the hell man? Oh fck! :P
Yeah well, Liverpool has not been performing their best this season and they're already outta top 4. (Fck!) :D

And the only thing that matters anymore for the time being is for them to win this match with Man U. If they beat Man U even though they've fallen outta the top spots, then it still is a glory man!

Uhh, yeah, I know. I know I shouldn't have this kinda mindset but, screw it! I am so enough of this! :D
Just give me a break to spare myself from the should-be mindset.

Liverpool Liverpool Liverpool!!! <3

Gosh, feels like it's been a really really really long time since I was so crazy over football. Yeah, since the start of my job at Pav here, I've really got no time for my used-to-be pastimes, that is, watching movie series and FOOTBALL! Oh no, cannot, I really gotta get back to my old self. Football man! Football is life! Football is the world language! (Okay, why didn't anyone think of this? This could replace English man!) :D

Urgh! 2-1 to Man U? Screw it!
I don't care! I still freaking love Liverpool! <3

I'm not being s spoil sport though. It's just that, I feel like lashing out at those who still wanna hurt my feelings after my favourite team's downfall. ='(

I really felt like crying you know. I'm like, serious? Fine, not that you will believe I would really cry for a football match that happened millions of miles away from me now. Whatever.


The reason Man U's pictures are posted is outta courtesy. I'm still a nice person okay? Though I'm kinda anti-Man U right now. :D

And of course, more pictures of Liverpool FC than Man U! That is for sure! :D
This is not discrimination okay? Nor is it biased or prejudice. So not!
Lemme clarify with you what is discrimination.
Right. Discrimination is when Man U wins and Liverpool is the one that gets the most insults and really awful comments but if reversed, Man U will be the one giving lots of reasons which I think are just plain excuses and people (apart from Liverpool supporters) will not be proud of their success. Right right right???

Okay, fine, I don't mean to offend any party here. I apologise.

I take it that my apology has been accepted though. :D



Don't insult Liverpool anymore for it hurts me deeply. ='(
You'll Never Walk Alone.
Liverpool. Anfield. Torres. <3
x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment